test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Show the number of health/xp on the bars.

freefarm101freefarm101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Am I the only one who would like to be able to see the amount of health I have on the health bar? As well as how much exp I have and need. Ex: (????/????)
Post edited by freefarm101 on

Comments

• Options
    emgunivajeemgunivaje Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    bump! Was thinking the same
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    +1. Was thinking the same.

And Action Point gauge could show the percentage value.

There could be options for turning these text on/off.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Way back I'm pretty sure somebody made an addon to show this kind of stuff in the UI but it wasn't allowed for some reason ,I had a quick search but couldn't find the thread .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think it was a joke. Someone took a screenshot with a handwritten percentage bar taped on it :)

It would be very nice to see %'s option added to health bars, especially bosses.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    I think it was a joke. Someone took a screenshot with a handwritten percentage bar taped on it :)

It would be very nice to see %'s option added to health bars, especially bosses.

Lol that might be it or it might not even be Neverwinter that I'm remembering .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No, you're right. Although I do remember someone posting a "joke" mod...maybe it was for GW2? Who knows...so many MMOs, so little time.

Here it is from Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/22bind/boss_healthbar_mod/

However, I'm super leery about modifying any game assets, and would just wait for Cryptic to add the option themselves.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    stainfurlagstainfurlag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
    edited July 2014
    yes please, or at least an option to toggle it on or off, (at least for people who don't want the numbers)