test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Panther Companion Active Bonus

skillet37skillet37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Not sure about anyone else, but I think the active bonus for the Panther is kind of weak.
dardove wrote: »
[*]Panther - Increases damage against Prone target by 10%[/LIST]

Especially in order to get said companion you've had to of purchased the Hero of the North pack, which is PF most expensive pack and "supposedly" a $700 value. Which is absurd. It's probably to early to fix/add something to the active bonus for this companion but I would like to see a change.

Anyone else?
Post edited by skillet37 on

Comments

• ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Play a class that prone targets. Lol. Not every companion has such a good bonus. And +10% damage is good.
  • skillet37skillet37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    Play a class that prone targets. Lol. Not every companion has such a good bonus. And +10% damage is good.

Agreed, not every companion has a good bonus. However, I think the Vicious Dire Wolf companion with it's active pet bonus is far better than the panthers and at have a much cheaper price. I guess I feel that at $200 for this pack the bonus should be better, not game breaking, but better than what is scheduled to be released.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    skillet37 wrote: »
    I guess I feel that at $200 for this pack the bonus should be better, not game breaking, but better than what is scheduled to be released.

"Scheduled to be released?" Umm... the game has been live for 6+ months now.
  • skillet37skillet37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    "Scheduled to be released?" Umm... the game has been live for 6+ months now.

Thread is about the Active Companion bonus, specifically the panthers active bonus. Since Mod 2 isn't released till Dec 5th. SO yes "scheduled to be released."