test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The 4th Corps is recruiting

foszaebarefoszaebare Member Posts: 11 Arc User
If you're looking for everything ... PvP, PvE, RP, crafting, strategy, Foundry . . . you're looking for The 4th Corps.

We're a casual guild that enjoys having fun. Period. No drama. No robbing. No disrespect. While we are mostly over the age of 18, if you're not, don't be scared. Just let us know. We understand that real life comes first and foremost, this is afterall, just a game.

We have an active chat channel, a Teamspeak server, and people to run squads with

You can mail or /tell an officer at @Forge04 or @foszaebare to ask any questions you'd like.
You can also find other officers in-game by opening the social tab (press 'O'), and looking us up on the Find Guild Tab. Hitting the 'View Guild Details' will show you anyone ranked Sergeant and above who can invite you at that moment.

And we do ask for basic paperwork as part of your application (so that at least the officers know who you are). You can join up and hang out without it being done, but you won't be promoted to full member until have. Start at our Recruitment forum, and we'll reply quickly
Post edited by foszaebare on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Truly a terrific place to be. We've been steadily growing for over a month and are now instituting Divisions!

PVE - Everything that is NOT a dungeon or PVP. Foundry missions and story missions primarily along with Dailies.

PVP - Says it all. PVP enthusiasts.

RP - Those whose imaginations run wild all the time or just more than not.

Dungeons - Where those who champion themselves in learning the ins and outs of the hardest parts of Neverwinter go.

So come on over to the-4th-corps.forumatic.com and get in on the best guild in NW!
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
    edited December 2013
    Tis the season! New recruits are flying in: Una and Mio both joined up today and more are checking out the site first. The more people in, the more people on, the more fun we have.

Long live the 4th!

The 4th Corps
    edited December 2013
    I am pleased to announce our first two Division Commanders for the 4th Corps.

For the PVE division, a division that will be handling everything PVE related, to include Sharandar dailies, both Foszae and I feel that Sergeant Josiah has proven himself time and again as an outstanding person to be around, a steadfast leader and a honorable member of the Corps.

For the Dungeons division, myself and Foszae both feel that Private Casimyr is a logical and fitting decision. His obvious knowledge of the game and all its intricacies is coupled with the fact that he is an outspoken and patient person which mean that we feel he will lead Dungeons by example. With purpose, vision and honor.

These two will now sit at The Table, where the Corps Council will discuss and vote on official business. This council is here so that the Corps leadership can run the guild while everyone else can enjoy our Golden Rule. This responsibility is not taken lightly.

Therefore, by the authority vested in me by you, The 4th Corps, I hereby promote both Josiah and Casimyr to the rank of Division Commander, effective immediately.

Thank you all and long live the 4th!

The 4th Corps
    edited December 2013
    We've migrated to a much better forum.

http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/

The 4th Corps
  • wonderlingwonderling Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hi would like to join ur guild I'm a level 33 tricker rouge
    edited December 2013
    and how and where to find the guild leader if I would much like to join ur guild
    edited December 2013
    Mail me in-game at "Sir Joachim@Forge04" or go to the link http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/ where you can look around first or just submit an application. It's quick and easy, many have done it before :)

I look forward to meeting you!

The 4th Corps
    edited December 2013
    hi coyote i had just mail u in game
    edited December 2013
    I'm hopping in now :)

The 4th Corps
    edited December 2013
    Do mail me thank:)
    edited December 2013
    hi just send my application form to u
  • starcherstarcher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why are there two recruiting ads for the same guild on the first page?
    edited December 2013
    Because I wanted one with a pretty title :)

But we've decided as a command team that this one will be the official one.

Please request additional information about The 4th Corps here.

Long live the 4th.

The 4th Corps
    edited December 2013
    So today we officially placed in Divisions well over 5 Corpsmen/women.

To include another into our RP division!

Last week Division Commander Josiah held a divisional meeting where they decided on a name for themselves: The Brotherhood of Steel!

And on an admin note, I was finally able to track down the Command bug of not being able to send PMs. So our leadership is finally able to function smoothly . . . well, as smooth as DC Cas allows us to! :)

I hope to see your applications soon and be sure to include your full name ie "name@handle" or "Sir Joachim@Forge04".

Long live the 4th!

The 4th Corps
  • foszaebarefoszaebare Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    With some promotions over the holidays, we now have officers in charge of all our major divisions: PvE, PvP, Dungeoning, Role-Play, as well as two staff officers available in-game.

If you're a Foundry author, i'd personally like to see that niche get going. We don't have anything in place for that area yet, but we can probably offer a small but appreciative audience. If someone were interested in building to spec, then perhaps we could discuss something mutually beneficial. Mention something like this in a post on our Recruitment Forum, and i'll come talk to you about it particularly.
    edited January 2014
    Our first activity check of the new year is complete.

While some of our Corps have decided to move on, many more have decided to join our ranks which now number over 50.

Our PVP Division under the command of DC Nerdude14 held a meeting this weekend and decided on a name for themselves: The 4th Horsemen.

The RP Division now has a Division Commander of its own: DC Kailana.

We added a new section of the forum strictly for Foundry related material, discussions and planning.

So come on over and check out The 4th Corps!

The 4th Corps
    edited January 2014
    It's been a week since we've updated this thread and I believe it's high time we did.

We've continued to grow as a Corps, adding many new faces and bolstering the roster quite well. These players have been coming from this forum, in-game and Google searches.

I believe our formula of good people over good players coupled with our divisions and casual activity policy makes us a unique and fresh guild amongst the more dedicated and hardcore guilds of Neverwinter.

Come by and check us out at www.the4thcorps.com.

Long live the 4th!

The 4th Corps
    edited February 2014
    Today we finally got the reserve guild up and running with the help of several Corpsmen!

Now we have a spot for all alts to go so it doesn't bog down the main roster. It will also make it easier for the command to keep track of people as well.

Come check us out at www.the4thcorps.com!!!

The 4th Corps
    edited February 2014
    This weekend we chose Division Executive Officers!!! Nightsky, EOCroos and a7la7ean are now part of the leadership of the Corps.

Glory to the 4th!

The 4th Corps
    edited March 2014
    We're having a Corps meeting on the 22nd of March. If you're interested in joining that would be a perfect time to come out, meet some folks, join in in some activities and generally have a good time!

Glory to the 4th!

The 4th Corps
  • pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Well, I feel it's time to resurrect this old bird.

The doors to the guild hall creaked and resisted opening that first time, but as they move more and more, they'll get used to it. I'll be working on getting a website soon. Feel free to look at a bit of our history and if The 4th sounds like somewhere you'd like to be, PM me in-game or hit me up in this thread.

Glory to the 4th.
  • pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    We have a new website for you to visit, as well as some new faces in-game!

http://the4thcorps.forumotion.com

Glory to the 4th!