test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Weekend: Bonus Zen and Charge Rewards

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited December 2013 in News & Announcements
In celebration of this holiday weekend, we've got some great promotions for everyone. Starting today you can get an extra 15% Zen when you purchase Zen and if you move that Zen into your Neverwinter wallet you can qualify for Charge Rewards.

For more on this promotion (including start and end dates) head here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1035051
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,983 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    NM, my bad
    Is it finally a T5/U/T6 KDF Science Ship?
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Nope, just a McKrenim Happy Meal toy.
    IMPERIAL AUSMONAUTS - STO Klingon & Rom-Klink Fleet.

My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zpsb3deonfo.png
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can we get more details on the storm rider companions? Quality? Powers?
  • houdunihouduni Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dwightmc wrote: »
    In celebration of this holiday weekend, we've got some great promotions for everyone. Starting today you can get an extra 15% Zen when you purchase Zen and if you move that Zen into your Neverwinter wallet you can qualify for Charge Rewards.

For more on this promotion (including start and end dates) head here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1035051

Just 2 basic questions that has not mentioned on the site;
    * I have charged 5000 + 300 zen to my account . When will thebonus % 15 be added ?
    * Do we receive anykindof boxes or icon ingame to our mail or inbox for claiming for our rewards.If non how could be able to checkif we have been qualified for promotion?
    thnx
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This seems to not work with pre-paid cards.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Want info on the companion.

Quality and role.

I figure a striker, and I figure green, but knowing would be nice.
    I guess that because I can't help but think if the companion were a higher quality that it would be made very clear in the article to encourage people to buy/transfer Zen.

Still, though, a bonus companion for every character on an account and bonus Zen for people that buy some, so it's not a bad thing, it's just not necessarily a big deal.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    houduni wrote: »
    Just 2 basic questions that has not mentioned on the site;
    * I have charged 5000 + 300 zen to my account . When will thebonus % 15 be added ?
    * Do we receive anykindof boxes or icon ingame to our mail or inbox for claiming for our rewards.If non how could be able to checkif we have been qualified for promotion?
    thnx

all promo items will be available at the reward claims agent which is located in protector's enclave across the long hallway from sergeant knox.

as for the details of the bonus 15%:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1030401
    The 15% bonus ZEN promotion will be applicable through the following payment gateways:

Direct Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover)
    Paypal
    Skrill
    Clickandbuy
    Google Checkout (**Not eligible for the bonus 300 ZEN) (Not available in the EU)
    Steam (**Not eligible for the bonus 300 ZEN) (^10,000 and 20,000 ZEN packages are excluded)
    edited November 2013
    Want info on the companion.

Quality and role.

I figure a striker, and I figure green, but knowing would be nice.
    I guess that because I can't help but think if the companion were a higher quality that it would be made very clear in the article to encourage people to buy/transfer Zen.

Still, though, a bonus companion for every character on an account and bonus Zen for people that buy some, so it's not a bad thing, it's just not necessarily a big deal.

we may not have this information until monday due to the holiday... we've already asked our CM and unfortunately he didn't have the info to pass on.
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No billing support over the weekend? Been trying for ages, as have others with no reply. You'd think despite the timing they'd have support in place when doing such promotions.
    edited November 2013
    i don't know if billing support is working this weekend. since it is a holiday, i would assume at best, there is a skeleton crew in place. but i cannot confirm that.
  • ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The last time they did charge rewards there were 3 tiers, this time there is only 2? 5000 seems a lot if the companion is green, now if its blue I can understand, but for green it feels to high without another tier in the middle like last time.
    edited November 2013
    the last charge rewards you speak of did have three tiers. the sun mask, a green wolf mount and a green quickling companion.
    edited December 2013
    it's been confirmed that the storm rider companion is green. more details coming soon.
  • rosicrucianistrosicrucianist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just told my friend about this sale, but it isn't calculating the bonus Zen. Has it ended?
    edited December 2013
    the bonus zen promotion ended at 3PM PST today. here is the twitter announcement:

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/407283057045938177
  • dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I bought a game card to take advantage of this special, without reading the fine print that, for some reason, excluded game cards. Now that I've spent that money, they've decided to have another special for game cards. My emotion on this subject should not be hard to guess.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Shouldn't you remove the ad for this from the arc screen?
    The 15% off is over. You're going to confuse buyers.

"Earn a 15% Bonus Zen Reward Now With Purchase! ....
    Promo Starts: Now!
    Promo Ends: Soon!"

Seriously.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?