test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make Total Destroy

fleo905fleo905 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Make Total Destroy:

Make Total Destroy Started on Oct. 23, 2013 The Guild was Formed by the 3 Founding Father. Who wants to dedicate there Experiences to help other Players on Reaching there Goal. The Guild Has Already 80+ Members as for Now and wanted to Expand More. We Are Skilled And Knowledgeable in PVP and PVE. We Also Share our Builds and Teach them the Right Way to Handle the Dungeon runs. We Treat our Members us we are in a one big Family.

Goal: As for Now we are Looking for Active people to be Recruited in our guild. We may not be a Big Guild, But We are still doing our best to Compete on other guilds. We Are a Small Guild But we are still Growing together and to Achieve our 1 Goal. To be Notice as a Great Guild.

How to Join: To Join this Guild you just need To Private Message Our Officers Fleo, Pestilence, Zero Judgement, Aeela And S0phie. They Will just ask a few question and see if you're qualified on Joining us.

Additional Information: we Are a Friendly, Fun, Outgoing, Seeking for more Adventure, Meeting new People, Active, Helpful and Social. The Guild Plays with all kind of People. We Accept Anyone in Different Timezone. We Want to Welcome you in Our guild and Lets us be apart of you. We Also Have Fun Doing PVP And PVE with Other members. We Also do split runs and we also have a forum and Raid Call. We Also Use English Language so that we can understand each other.

Happy Gaming And God Bless you all.
Post edited by fleo905 on

Comments

• ghettotimeghettotime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am new to the game. I am looking to learn how to pvp in this game and would like help learning how to build from experienced players. I usually play healers or range in pvp. I am downloading the game at the moment. Would love to have a great group of people to pve and pvp with.
  • carolineelnecarolineelne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey Ghettotime, don't be shy to send one of us a tell in game, we would be happy to help you. I (Aeela) am pretty much online all the time, so just shoot me a tell or a pm at aeela@carolineelne in game so we can check you out :)