test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Relic hunting trap!!!

badblokebadbloke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok, so Just north of Sergeant Creed in the tower district there a stack of boxes in front of an awning, which gains you access to the roof tops for those buildings, and there in the back are three buildings two flat against the castle wall, and the third closing in a tree a bush and a few not helpful rocks, along with a relic, but after you jump down to get it one thing is missing, an exit from this now no ceiling box. HELP! even when i log out and back in, it leaves me in this spot.can some one throw me a rope or something.
Post edited by badbloke on

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah some mobs sometimes spawn behind there as well , the only way to get out is to use the /killme command.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So you jumped around and found a way onto rooftops where you aren't supposed to go, found a behind-the-scenes opening with no visible exits, and decided to jump down off the roofs?

Type "/killme" and respawn at the campfire.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Where do i use it?
  • Options
    vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just in your chat.
    signature-lili.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I found a relic. So not worth the trouble tho.. why am I not supposed to be up there, there should have been a boldly stated sign.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for the help. Im out now.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are a lot of places on the various maps where you can get stuck like that. Unfortunately, the fix that the devs keep using is to put up invisible walls to stop you from getting in there in the first place rather than just providing an exit. It seems like it would be easier to just provide a way out since players (myself included) like to see what they can jump on and often find new ways to on things.

Besides the /killme command, /unstuck sometimes works. It's mostly for when you get stuck in the scenery, like when one my wizards accidentally teleported into some vines in Cloak Tower the other night but sometimes it will move you enough to jump over otherwise unpassable terrain. Also, if you've been on the map for over 90 seconds, you can just change instances which should move you to the closest campfire in the new instance. That won't work if you're in combat or in a dungeon instance, like the Merchant's Guild Hall though.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother