test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a small PvP guild.

zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
I'm starting to look for a new guild.
Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but I PvP a lot. I'd like to join a guild that I can actively PvP with, so I don't have to PUG all the time (I enjoy PUG PvPing, but not as the only way I PvP).
I have a TR and a DC. If you'd like to know gear scores they are 14k and 13k respectively (14k not used for PvP, but PvE).
Small is really a key word. I absolutely don't want to join a guild with hundreds of members. I like to be able to individually know everyone in the guild, and be able to talk to them.
I don't want to join a guild that uses any type of voice chat as a main means of communication. I'm perfectly fine using it for PvP matches or just occasionally, but I prefer not to use it for everything.
I do small amounts of PvE also.
You can check out my character on gateway, and I have a small amount of PvP videos on the youtube channel HyenasAQW, although most of those are just for fun :P

Find me in-game, or let me know on here if your guild seems to fit with what I'm looking for, or if you have any questions.
zokir.png
Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
Post edited by zokir on

Comments

• captainmyth6324captainmyth6324 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Shattered Silence has around 90 members at the moment, and we PvP daily. I don't know your @handle to contact you in game.
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Shattered Silence has around 90 members at the moment, and we PvP daily. I don't know your @handle to contact you in game.

Spoke to you in-game.

I added my full handle to my signature, so everyone can contact me in-game.

I'm just weighing my options for the next few days.
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Hey there :) sounds like you might be a perfect fit for our guild! Just started it yesterday. I am a pretty well known PvP'er as well as the other founder and we are keeping it small, fun and for elite players only. We will soon have voice chat set up and seek players with a sense of humor as well as gear/skill.

The guild name will change weekly! We are currently called spit or swallow :D

Just drop me a forum mail if interested.

BFN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR