test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NW.10.20131112a.2 Shadowmantle Preview Patch Notes

13»

Comments

• Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited November 2013
    i would gladly invest 2.8m again on this game, if they can make the Shadow Wolf bigger on every upgrade. just saying.
  • Options
    railakrailak Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dungeons

A number of changes have been applied to several dungeons across the game:
    Dungeon quests have been updated to clarify current quest objectives and progression on the dungeon maps, including defeat of each of the dungeon bosses.
    Respawn campfires now unlock after players defeat minibosses, complete quest objectives, or achieve appropriate progression points on dungeon maps.
    Holes in terrain have been fixed; additionally, warps have added beneath the maps to transport players to the starting safe area so players don't get stuck in bad places.
    Bosses have been adjusted so they either have their own locked-in arenas or will return to their arenas so they don't get stuck in bad places.

nice :)
  • Options
    zanzy1975zanzy1975 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Training too overpriced!
    If they move Mount Training to Zen store and set the price around 500Z fom 1 to 2, and 1000Z from 2 to 3 - then it would be much grown sales ;)
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For the record, the game is very heavy now. even reducing the graph also gives lag.

before I played the most graphic, now, even reducing the quality whole, is hard to play in the preview.
  • Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    zacazu wrote: »
    For the record, the game is very heavy now. even reducing the graph also gives lag.

before I played the most graphic, now, even reducing the quality whole, is hard to play in the preview.

i think this is cuase of the sesmic shot daily bug
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    editing, I was saying bull**** .... hahaha. actually the problem is the shot ranger. in all missions solo runs almost perfectly.
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    they change the Stone of Allure Active bonus, im lost for words here, this Companion are Zen Store, we bought it with real money and we have been screwed by PWI, not very funny.... if i could only say words here that will not be censored or deleted this whole **** pages will be filled with them..

Calm down grumpy.

We bought the stone for the augment not for the active bonus... so cut the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> please.
This discussion has been closed.