test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just found out there is a mobile version of this game, few Qs please;

rayfwrayfw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As per title, I just found out that there is a mobile version of this game,
I would like to ask few questions to those who already using it;

1) is it safe?
2) can we invoke from this mobile version?
3) which apps is better to be use? (so far i browse and saw 2)

thanks for any feedback and reply.
Post edited by rayfw on

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    there is no official mobile version of this game at this time and any usage of such game is a violation of the terms of service.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Never heard of this. Wouldn't trust it. Not official, so not safe.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If you mean a gateway app, there is no official app and you shouldn't use any gateway apps.
  • serengettiserengetti Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2013
    You'll probably get banned. :)
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    in a nutshell, if you didn't learn about it from here, it's bogus and you shouldn't trust it.

there's really nothing else to say about this topic so consider it closed.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    After Reading the OP I figured I would chime in and say he may simply be refering to the gateway and incorrectly calling it a "mobile" berson.

The Neverwinter Gateway is a website and one of the bigger complaints about it is that it isn't exactly the most mobile friendly system. However it is 100% safe (as long as you are keeping up security on your end), no you may not invoke from the gateway and there is no app version.

As Melodywhr said there are no official mobile apps or versions of the game. Any apps which claim to allow you to access your account in an app format is unofficial, a major security risk, against the Terms of Service and both creating and using such apps could result in action being taken against your account including but not limited to account closure.

Feel free to PM me or another moderator with any further questions but as you did state "apps" this thread was correctly closed. We'll be more than happy to continue any more specific questions you have in private.
This discussion has been closed.