test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Eye of the Storm no longer causes certain skills to crit automatically

imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
Eye of the Storm no longer causes Shard of the endless avalanche and sudden storm* to crit automatically .
*I have only confirmed SotEA other players have confirmed Sudden storm.

EDIT - A number of CW skills no longer crit at all even regular crits by chance no longer apply , a community moderator has also reported this - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?526151-NW-10-20131105a-5-Shadowmantle-Preview-Patch-Notes&p=6504511&viewfull=1#post6504511
Post edited by imsmithy on

Comments

• Options
    astronaxastronax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not just with eye of the storm. I tested 3 abilities: Storm Pillar, Maelstorm of Chaos, Shard. None of them is able to crit. (MoC was bugged long ago, so I didn't expcet much).

Here is
    > the screen

Though, at some point something bugged - either shard itself or dummies, but shard started to miss dummies, as if they would be transparent. I couldn't trigger an exposion from contact 2 targets. So I had to wait untill it eplodes itself - and that when those 2 crits appeared. (2 critical explosions on 3 targets). I'm not sure about origin of those weired crits, but i'm pretty sure shard is not working as intended now.

(Edit: When I was testing Shard on tab, I scored 0 crits out of 15-20 attempts.)

More so, as u can see Storm Spell appears bugged too! 0 crits out of 162 hits. I'm not sure wtf is this, since crits at normal rate, when I'm using standart encouter/power set (not including MoC, Shard, Storm Pillar).
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is this fixed?....

Me and my friend just tried CN on test, we are not doing the same damage with shard. Shouldnt we do more damage since it now should work with armpen too?

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Possibly, when they fixed spells to benefit from armorpen, the spells broke and no longer benefit from crit. At all. Just speculation, though.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is it fixed yet?

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Shard and Pillar work.
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013