test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Class Explanation and Direction

dongargondongargon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Cryptic decided to swap both paragon paths for the fighter classes and gave indication that this will be done in the future with other classes. I have been playing on the preview server with the new paragon paths for the other classes and a lot of these paragon paths go better with other builds of these classes. for eg. The Devoted Cleric new paragon path is better suited for a Shielding Cleric instead and the new paragon path for Control Wizard is better suited for the War Wizard.

I think Cryptic should give an explanation on the direction of these classes being implemented and this will clear up any confusion or misconception about the classes and the abilities being chosen for these classes.
Post edited by dongargon on

Comments

• Options
    lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    dongargon wrote: »
    Cryptic decided to swap both paragon paths for the fighter classes and gave indication that this will be done in the future with other classes. I have been playing on the preview server with the new paragon paths for the other classes and a lot of these paragon paths go better with other builds of these classes. for eg. The Devoted Cleric new paragon path is better suited for a Shielding Cleric instead and the new paragon path for Control Wizard is better suited for the War Wizard.

I think Cryptic should give an explanation on the direction of these classes being implemented and this will clear up any confusion or misconception about the classes and the abilities being chosen for these classes.

It would be nice if the opening description of Great Weapon Fighter clarified that our defenses is our strongest point.
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters