test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dedicated GWF looking for a Dungeon, GG guild

lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
Hello.

I'm a great weapon fighter. Sure, I've got other characters in other classes, but I'm a GWF above all. I very much enjoy the class and it's varied mechanics, and am confident that I'm quite good at using it to it's potential.

But I'm currently lacking people to play with. My guild mates took an interesting turn and left back for Guild Wars 2. Work and family keep me logging in only a few hours a night, central timezone, US. I can use TS, Mumble and Vent, but mostly I have to keep it off unless it's an event.

I'm a callous type who enjoys cursing and rough housing. I don't deal well with young players, though, and won't curb my chat for the ears of others. I'm also not much into drama and fights for popularity, as I recognize that it's just a game to have fun in, and if there's issues, I generally just ignore them altogether.

If you've got a mature, adult guild that likes to do gauntlegrym, mission together and run dungeons, I might be a good fit. Just respond or PM me, or send me a mail or text in-game @lobo0084 in game.

Last Caveat: name. I'm partial to roleplay, and I can't have some silly 'Masters of Darkness' hanging under my title. I know, I know ... that's like 90% of MMO's in general. And I don't judge others. It's just a personal peeve of mine. The name has to fit the world a little, at least.

Don't I sound like a winner? :cool:
"Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters
Post edited by lobo0084 on

Comments

• rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Hi! I appreciate the effort you put into your post :) Exodus is always looking for great PvP/Dungeoneers and we have a mature player-base. We pride ourselves in being a top PvP guild however, so would ask that potential recruits at least have 'some' interest in that side of things too.

If you are interested in coming on board, just drop myself or any Exodus member a tell requesting to join.

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Jagged Daggers Adventuring company may be of interest to you.

Many of the members of the guild often do dungeon runs, and do GG as well. In addition, there are almost always a number of players logged on in the evening in the central time zone. The guild is for adults and guild chat is generally mature.

It is a role-play guild, but not heavily so. Role-play does occur to be sure, but it is not the only aspect of the guild, and one isn't expected to be some sort of master of characterization and so forth.

There is an introductory thread for the guild in this forum, but when I searched for it I was rewarded with an unwieldy link for that thread so I didn't bother to post it. If you wish to take a look, it will pop up with a search of 'Jagged Daggers'.

Whatever you decide and wherever you end up, I hope you find what you seek and can better enjoy the game for it.