test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

pure healing cleric seeks guild

pallierpallier Member Posts: 149 Arc User
level 45 healing cleric is looking for a friendly guild that is...

all level 35 or higher with their main characters
active
has more than 20 members
does both pve and pvp
is in the eastern time zone or plays during that time
does foundry missions together at times
speaks english
has a website with forums
consist of mature adults
not a newly formed guild
Oh Atari how I miss you!
Post edited by pallier on

Comments

• rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello pallier,

you might check out the recruitment thread of Guild Medieval. Guild Medieval formed in 2001 to bring together mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people. Our community is active in several games. We focus on the person behind the keyboard. That's why we recruit all levels regardless their player skills or gear score, it's the person that counts. Using of our forum is mandatory. We have a lot of fun and members of the different realms meet each other on forum or forum chat.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

For further information feel free to pm me or add me to your friendlist (rhoda@rhodah) :)
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited November 2013
    Pacem Para Bellum is a guild with over 30 accounts, but we do not intend to grow much more than 50 active players. english speaking many of our members are eastern and Central US timezones, we do have some in Europe but their playtime tends to line up with ours, at least on weekends.. we are mostly adults and have a website with forums. we use TS, PvP, PvE, Foundries and Gauntlgrym. We have scheduled events on weekends. I would like to invite you to check us out. http://pacemparabellum.webs.com/apps/blog/
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We meet several of the things on your list but not all:( Good luck on your search though!

Mostly check! all level 35 or higher with their main characters active
    Check! has more than 20 members
    We focus on Pve. does both pve and pvp
    Check, eastern-Pacific! is in the eastern time zone or plays during that time
    Seldom:(. does foundry missions together at times
    Check! speaks english
    A big Check! has a website with forums
    Check, A Causul Mature Family Friendly! consist of mature adults
    Check, 21yr old guild and been on NW since Alpha! not a newly formed guild
  • deadlye69deadlye69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello Pallier, we are small guild with friendly players, both new to the game and veteran. We aim at helping each other and look to our roster for group creation before anything else. Our EST time slot would definately benefit from more active players with this mind set. Please take a moment to visit our site at godsandgenerals.enjin.com. Read the About Us page If your interest is peeked and you would like to give us a try. Head over to the Recruitment tab to apply. Hope to hear from you soon.

~Arya
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1