test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway + IE 10 + Laptop Issues

armeanianarmeanian Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, this probable needs to go to technical thread, but I think I'd get more help here than in tech, .. each time I've tried to access the gateway site, on my laptop which is running IE 10 and win 7 , first off, I got the one time code thing, and by the time I got my email open and received the code, the log in page had disconnected with a message saying code "validation error" :mad: few times it did that, so the last time I had to be quick in typing the code in, then once in I went to professions, to check up the status, and within a 1-2 min I'm getting "you have been disconnected from neverwinter gateway " is what normally used to happen when ur deemed inactive on the site , :cool: I looked at the clear caches, / cookies things and turned off auto complete when logging in in browser setting, I even upgraded my browser from ver 9 to ver 10 , but that only upgraded over the problem my laptophas plenty ram / mem / space plays the game just fine, its when I go to the gateway site, I have the problems of late, im guessing its something I turned on , or off, ./shrugs :confused:, however if I use firefox Mozilla browser, except for the onetime code, its works fine, on that, while yes I could just keep using that one , I would like to fix what I've might've done to ie browser o.O if I can .. ty in advance...