test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a relaxed guild

nurmoodnurmood Member Posts: 342 Arc User
To get in contact with guilds ingame did not really work for me. It is either random invites without further notification or standing in the protectors enclave blarring gearscores and Class. I understand its nescerary for top guilds but for me other stuff is more important.

I wrote relaxed because i consider myself as relaxed. Im not expecting people to do something - but thats what i expect of others too. I dont want to be pushed around. With the freedom given i consider myself as very helpfull and communicative. My Activity is completely random. The last 2 month i have been playing at least 6 hours a day i think. But before that i was travelling for 6 weeks.

I am a student, i am 23, Geman but defenitly looking for an english speaking guild to train my english. I hit lvl 60 (which was not that hard) and do some auction hause trading, dailies, dungeon delves (with complete strangers what most of the time turns out to be very unsuccesfull).

If your still interested i am interested to hear about your guild / concept / ...
Post edited by nurmood on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Being in Germany I'm guessing your play times are not going to match our US peak guild play hours:(

Good luck on your guild search though! Read Guild Medieval's recruitment post, those folks are great and have a strong European player base.
  • pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The 4th Corps is a newer guild that focuses on all aspects of the game and has a great group of people to play with. We have a mostly US based but we have EU and Asia-Pacific players as well. We're always looking to get more people from outside the US for our non-US Corpsmen.

We're a casual guild in that all we require from a Corpsman is a monthly log in to our website for activity purposes. You don't even have to post anything.

You can check us out here on the NW recruitment forum or check us out at http://the-4th-corps.enjin.com/home.

Hope to see an application from you soon! Long live the 4th!
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks Tundrra for mentioning us :)

Hey nurmood,

perhaps Guild Medieval is the guild you are looking for. We are a family-friendly guild that brings together mature, helpful and courteous people and we are always looking for people with a good fit to our community. Gear score or player skills are not important for us, it's the person behind the keyboard that counts for us. Besides GS can be improved and skills can be taught.

Check out our recruitment thread

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

I like to chat with people as well, so feel free to pm me in-game or add me to your friendlist (rhoda@rhodah)

Rhoda
  • gallantflamegallantflame Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Like you nurmood, I am looking for a relaxed guild since I believe gaming is about fun as well as progress...I am a Canadian living in the Netherlands and have been placed on Dragon since the last merge, so finding it extra challenging to match style play, time zones, language etc. I have DC new 60 and CW 60 both afraid to do Dread Vault in a pug;) lol

Good luck, I hope we both can find what we are looking for in a guild.
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited November 2013
    Nurmood and Gallantflame I would like to invite both of you to check out Pacem Para Bellum.were a small guild by design (Just over 30 accounts ATM) and do not intend to grow much beyond 50. we have one real rule, Be Respectful of others. almost half of our players are in European timezones the rest are US and Canada we do have scheduled events , none of which are mandatory. your gear score means nothing to me other than determining what dungeons I can do with you...
    we PvP, PvE Foundry and whatever else.
    http://pacemparabellum.webs.com/apps/blog/ contact any officer or senior member in game for an invite if you think we will fit your needs.
    whatever you decide good luck !
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • dexto89dexto89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey nurmood

i see you have already got the attention of other nice guilds :)
    But you may also want to check out UNSTOPPABLE.

Most of our players come from Europe but we are spread across lately.

Here is our "advertise" thread on NWO: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?469511-lt-UNSTOPPABLE-gt-Do-you-think-you-got-what-it-takes
    And you can also take a look at our website: http://dexto-forum.com/

Sevy
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just saw your post. Might I turn your attention to our thread, new and refreshed just in time for the Shadowmantle expansion :)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?523361-Unrepentant-Gaming-The-Finest-in-Pantless-Drunken-Exploit-Free-Gaming

We have a great mix of both European and North American players, and have nice populations running content pretty much all of the prime time hours for both continents. If you haven't found a home yet, you should check us out.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Check out Grievance. It is a multi game guild with over 4000 members from all over the world. My XO is from Canada, and my RO is from Europe. Our play times very a lot but is centered around Central time in the US, but will have people on at all different times. We are a little more laid back but can step it up when needed. You will find us at: WWW.GRIEVANCEGAMING.ORG