test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Waukeen Sword bugged

butstonfreembutstonfreem Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Something strange happened to the Gilded Greatsword of Waukeen on my Sun Elf GWF.
The blade and the hilt are missaligned. This only happens when the sword is sheated, when i swing it around it looks fine.

waukeensword_gwf.jpg
Post edited by butstonfreem on

Comments

• Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same thing with the dagger. Makes it look horrible
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Something strange happened to the Gilded Greatsword of Waukeen on my Sun Elf GWF.
    The blade and the hilt are missaligned. This only happens when the sword is sheated, when i swing it around it looks fine.

waukeensword_gwf.jpg

What's way worse than the weapon model, is the fact that we can only create female GWF or very buff male GWF, because on any other model the sword is attached into the back, instead of onto the back. Very slim characters have the worst clipping issues. The blade isn't just IN their back it also clips through their left leg. The angle in which the sword is attached to a slim character has a different degree than for example the standard female bodytype. (perfect weapon placement, no clipping)

I hate it.

• Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a relatively heavy/muscular male wood-elf GWF, and he also has the clipping issues mentioned above because wood elves are naturally slimmer than other races. What we need is better scaling / placement of equippable items for every race (for another example, long skirts on halflings).
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    thefirsthipsterthefirsthipster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On the preview shard, the misalignment is happening to all of the great weapons I have equipped. Weapons look fine while swinging, but when just running around, the hilts and blades don't line up. Not just on the Waukeen blade, but ALL GWF weapons are doing this.