test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Positive Feedback and thanks!

grungebrmpkgrungebrmpk Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey guys,

It's not so incommon to see posts about complains and problems, but now I want to take a time to write a positive feedback to PWE.

I'm very satisfied with the course of the game right now, particullary after the new refinement system change that the devs made. Its very cool to see that devis really are listening to the players, understanding their concerns and opinions. These kind of things really give us players tranquility and trust on the company, and after that, reasons to spend our hard working money.

This kind of attitude really make people stay in the game, and bring more people too. Sum that to the clear effort of making 2 expansions in 6 months of live game, and we have a real stable and evolving game, with a great community! I'm really happy to play Neverwinter and be part of this community. I'm a great d&d lover, since my 12 years (now I'm 30), and finally I find a game that I love the lore, love the immersion, the gameplay, and the devs posture!

Just my 2cents for a positive feedback, as I really feel that they really worth it!

Best regards,

Daniel *Elessar* Souza - Brazil
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]