test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ranger's Bow

sethriasethria Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I was looking at the Bow on the Ranger and I notices the way it hangs off different Races Backside.

Will the Bow scale to the size of our Char. Race?

Halfling Race, the bow does not fit well on their back and looks like its hanging from the top of their head.

Maybe a Bow in a Crossbow style would fit better on the back instead of a Longbow/Recurve bow style
tesssig2_zps4474bd92.png
Post edited by sethria on

Comments

• Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hopefully it will not only scale (better than some of the armors) but also be moved slightly so that it is less visually jarring.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, my human HR's bow is placed oddly too; the bow's upper arm clips her head and the lower arm tilts outward a little much. It would look better if it were in almost the same vertical plane as she is.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sethria wrote: »
    Maybe a Bow in a Crossbow style would fit better on the back instead of a Longbow/Recurve bow style

Since that would require them to do new animations for all ranged attacks, that isn't going to happen.