test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Item not received issue

tribalsagetribalsage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello I figured I would post this since the community manager commented on this thread. My inbox in game has had an item in it for a LONG time.. I mean since Caturday. It's an item from Dec 24th of last year I believe. It won't let me delete it or open it.. can't mark it for spam. I submitted many bug reports and it still hasn't be removed or fixed. My mail icon is lit up 24-7. Is there anyway one of the devs could just go into my account and remove the item? or give it to me lol. I don't even know what it is. I honestly don't know if I was even playing on that date.. if you could help me out with the issue it would be greatly appreciated. Just wanted to mention also my chat sometimes says I have errors when I send a message in party chat and I'm noticing the party chat bug is happening a lot to me where my party can't see what I'm typing. Just figured I would mention this bug also.
Post edited by tribalsage on

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tribalsage wrote: »
    Hello I figured I would post this since the community manager commented on this thread. My inbox in game has had an item in it for a LONG time.. I mean since Caturday. It's an item from Dec 24th of last year I believe. It won't let me delete it or open it.. can't mark it for spam. I submitted many bug reports and it still hasn't be removed or fixed. My mail icon is lit up 24-7. Is there anyway one of the devs could just go into my account and remove the item? or give it to me lol. I don't even know what it is. I honestly don't know if I was even playing on that date.. if you could help me out with the issue it would be greatly appreciated. Just wanted to mention also my chat sometimes says I have errors when I send a message in party chat and I'm noticing the party chat bug is happening a lot to me where my party can't see what I'm typing. Just figured I would mention this bug also.

Submit a support ticket.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please don't hijack a thread simply because a staff member is posting in it to address concerns not related to the thread. Either start your own thread or PM the staff member in question.

I have removed these comments from the thread in which they were posted in and moved them to their own thread.

Update by Zeb; Moved to Bug Reports. Please do make an actual GM Ticket in game or through the Support Site if you need GM Help. Thanks!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com