test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ranger's split the sky makes pvp impossible

xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Like i said the ranger encounter spit the sky is terrible op and gamebreaking, cuz i doesnt have an cd on its dmg proccs!
It works fine in pve aslong u have SLOW hitting mobs! As soon as u use it on mobs with fast hits like the orcs in tower district it onehits them!
But my main issue is this spell in pvp.
Pvp on the preview shard is totaly broken cuz of this encounter because it proccs on every single hit, Tene, dot ect and each time for 1-2kdmg.
So even fully geared sent gwf with plaguefire die within 3sec even in unstoppable as soon they attack something under the cloud!
I hope they bring an icd on the dmg proccs like 3-4 sec for every target otherwise pvp will be completly broken cuz of this skill.
Post edited by xmousepadx on

Comments

• thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well for one thing the caster can get hit with this spell also, if this is a bug or not I don't know. This spelll is not OP just don't stand under the cloud. The cast time is long enough to see the it is being done so that you an evade or kill the target or interupt the cast.
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yIjJzkK_zps591805a2.jpg

Please, don't necro..
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
This discussion has been closed.