test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Christmas Goblin Ball

2»

Comments

• obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh! The Redcaps all need little round cotton balls on the ends of their hat points!
    Shouldn't be a huge amount of programming, either :)
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    At last the identity of the Thingie has been revealed! :cool:
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A desperate mission to the North Pole to rescue those poor little Elf Slaves from their cruel, holiday themed, oppressor!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This simply needs to happen:
    fSvQnx6.png

Oh yes, that's Santa Knox.
    contents to be decided
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    syka08 wrote: »
    fSvQnx6.png

HO Ho Pro-tector's Enclave needs your help!

see what i did there?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    valwryn wrote: »
    The "Thingie" = "Snowballs" :o

I'm really hoping Thingie = Mimic companion.
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    I'm really hoping Thingie = Mimic companion.

Me too, but I'd also settle for a baby polar bear in this case. Think of the cuddly cuteness! ;)
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    valwryn wrote: »
    The "Thingie" = "Snowballs" :o

Maybe the water balloons from midsummer could freeze into ice balloons , wouldn't want to get hit by one though D:

syka08 wrote: »
    fSvQnx6.png

He needs to be sat down so we can sit on his knee and tell him what we want (if we have not been naughty boys and girls ofc ) I'd ask for some blue marks of power , maybe Santas magic can somehow make them drop? Christmas miracle and whatnot .