test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How much AD on average do you make per day?

kimonkakimonka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Poll :P.
Just really curious about the makeup of the population in terms of income.
(If you have a better way of spacing the numbers to get a more accurate data, please tell me so. Always looking for ways to improve.
Also looking for directions on how to edit polls x-x")

Ps. I am unable to add an option for 10k and lower. Please reply if that's also your income range ^_^!
Post edited by kimonka on

Comments

• Options
    dgfdsdgsgh3dgfdsdgsgh3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Less.

//10char
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It depends on how much I play, but it's usually around 50K.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I do between 200 and 250k AD a day in Leadership alone. With AH and other things (Dailies) I can top 300k pretty often. (I have spent a fortune of real money on this game however and have a ton of Leadership assets and 12 characters doing leadership with 5 to 9 slots)

Cheers
    Calvin
  • Options
    cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    < 10,000.

Probably <3,000 on average (includes days I don't log in or only log in to invoke = 1000 AD). I don't play heaps, do dungeons or have leadership to 20 yet :(.
  • Options
    nem3zissnem3ziss Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mostly around 50k, but i don't spend to much time in dungeons. Events, lately pvp, skirms. But since last event i got 1kk RAD to refine and that adds 24k to my daily income.
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    calvin1tag wrote: »
    I do between 200 and 250k AD a day in Leadership alone. With AH and other things (Dailies) I can top 300k pretty often. (I have spent a fortune of real money on this game however and have a ton of Leadership assets and 12 characters doing leadership with 5 to 9 slots)

Cheers
    Calvin
    Holly hell, dude. Sounds like you've made some serious investments. :D
    What I wanted to say is that getting more character slots seems like it's indeed one of the best things to spend money on in this game.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You should definitely have one (if not two) "lower" than 10,000ad spots.
    Maybe 0-5,000ad; and 5000-10,000ad.

I'm in the 0-5,000ad range actually 'cause most is made by invoking and not a whole lot more.
    Maybe double that on the weekends unless I'm playing "Foundry" so on average 0-5,000.
  • Options
    dragoncrest0dragoncrest0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    sometimes less than 10k other times just between 10k and 15k.

Theres no less than option.
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If I total up between all four invokable characters, I probably get between 10k and 12k AD per day.

If we're talking about just one, the most I get (on my DC) is around 6k AD/day on an exceptional day (2 x Protect Diamond Shipment @ 1600 AD each + 1 x Collect Taxes @ 800 AD + first invoke @ 1k AD + second invoke @ ~665 AD IIRC = 5665 AD). Occasionally a bit more if I sell something I crafted, or on very rare occasions a LOT more if I get a coal ward from the celestial coin coffer and sell it on the AH.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    korgulltekorgullte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited November 2013
    I make around 150k a day right now. Next week it will hit 200k when 2 more toons hit max leadership.
  • Options
    majhookmajhook Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well this explains the absolutely insane pricing used in the game. I frankly enjoy the games combat and their story arcs that keep me engaged. But really 200k to respect, 20k to remove a low level gem. If they would just tone down on the systems that just let you have fun instead of pay wall after pay wall of AD every step. Or put it in a range that makes more sense; remove a gem is a common thing that makes it fun to tweak and try out make that 1k maybe 2k. Then I would at least do it at this point I won't even use the enchantments because until you are 60 it is a waste, which means that game system does not exist to me and is not fun.
  • Options
    banaancbanaanc Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    you know u dont have to remove a gem and u can just put a new one on it destroying the old gem ?

i dont even know how much i make on average, sometimes i just get invoking + mid lvl leadership quests from 5 characters. sometimes i make a mil from drops :D

• Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    There should be a less-than-10000 choice.
    I make 2000 total per day from my two lvl 60 chars. Make it 3000 if I count the Lord Neverember weekly bonus.
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    devocutdevocut Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »
    There should be a less-than-10000 choice.

/this

Wow, you guys are wealthy. Now I see why the AH prices are so high.

Anyway, I bring in perhaps 4000-7000AD a day because of my play style. It would be even less if I didn't sell the Coffer of Wondrous whatever every Sunday.
  • Options
    valetudo78valetudo78 Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Once you max leadership and open atleast six slots, you can make some good ad. Multiply that by every toon you have and it gets better.
  • Options
    grungebrmpkgrungebrmpk Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    2k-5k AD/day.

Totally on side of the new refinment system. /sarcasm off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    calvin1tag wrote: »

Cheers
    Calvin

I'd love to see a more detailed breakdown of how to pull this off; I'm guessing it needs reliable scheduling to cycle the 12 hour jobs that provide 1600ad/ea, plus a bit of luck to get the rare task for 1600ad/ea to pop up too.

On a side note: does anyone know if there is any purpose/point to the green Leadership asset tools (weapon/armor)? Seems like they don't do anything useful, iirc.
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If I count AD only on my main char - it's 24k/day, still got 300k rough AD from waukeen event. Ain't getting any pure AD tho as I run DD as my 8k GS CW and getting blue trash stuff from the chest all the way that is BoP, and haven't seen any CW BoE item dropped from bosses.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Really no reason to get less than 10-15k daily unless you absolutely hate playing. Use the Neverember Dailies to double up on any task you enjoy doing. You get 12k unrefined for doing Foundry/PvP Daily and 15k for running through Gyrm. If you farm, just fuse the Rank 4's you come across to Rank 6's for decent income as well.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Around 100-150k/day from leadership and one or two Rhix/Neverember dailies. Sometimes more if I decide to run a dungeon.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    where`s the 50 million button ?
    jk ofcourse:D
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tinukeda wrote: »
    I'd love to see a more detailed breakdown of how to pull this off; I'm guessing it needs reliable scheduling to cycle the 12 hour jobs that provide 1600ad/ea, plus a bit of luck to get the rare task for 1600ad/ea to pop up too.

On a side note: does anyone know if there is any purpose/point to the green Leadership asset tools (weapon/armor)? Seems like they don't do anything useful, iirc.

With the blue leadership worker that cuts the time down to about 9 and a half hours. So you can easily run it twice a day if you wanted (morning and night). There are faster ways to make AD. But this one requires less work. And you can combine it with other stuff like selling refugees on the AH.

I've been told the better quality tools increase the copper/silver you get from leadership missions. But I didn't bother to test it.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    ikeepit3hunnaikeepit3hunna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i used to make 1-2mil a day from cn back when i did pve, but i got lazy and started to P2W. all u have to do is spam cn and u can make a ton over time
    U R 2 E Z- SENT IV GWF undefeated 16k GS
    FaceRoller- regen recovery TR (put on the shelf for now) 14k GS
    Supreme CHAOS - IV GF (put on the shelf for now) 16k GS
    White Khalifa- tene/hp/regen CW (retired) 11k GS (tene)
    Death From Above- TANK ranger 16kGS
    (all halfling everything)

Proud rank 6 of: <Enemy Team>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    diomedes3diomedes3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    less than 10,000. 2-3000 on average, maybe once in a blue moon 7 or 8000
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I usually make the 24K refinement and some cheap change along it, up to maybe 50K in average. This works in spikes, depending if I win a good CN item or not. Because I have friends that need gearing up in T2s, most of my dungeoneering is spent there inefficiently. I assume I could make around 500K/day with shared CN runs, but there are very few people I can trust, so I am forced to rely on RnG instead... this means dry runs of 2-3 weeks happen.

For those making less than 24K/day, I can only say either level up that Leadership already, or start running dungeons and salvage <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> seal gear. I'm sitting on 500K useless RAD and I only do the PvP daily.

Thing is, sadly there are so very few things that are worth a reasonable amount of AD in this game. And the devs are obviously working hard to limit them as much as possible, hence BoP dungeons with loot you can't sell etc., because we all know you're not supposed to farm, you're supposed to buy Zen.
  • Options
    sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I make around 100k per day on average from AH crafting epic gemmed items (60%) plus the 24k daily refinement of RAD. If, for some reason, the epic rare crafting tasks aren't showing up then i'll craft the gemmed blue clothing (arcane shards are cheap) and make around 28k each.
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    5 characters with rank 20 leadership. 50-100K a day, depending on how 'Protect Diamond Shipment' falls around my work and sleep schedule. Each char has 6 Adventurers (blue) so I have a 3 hour window in the evening for that task to pop up. Otherwise, it's Fight Off Spellplagued, Give Refugees a Home (never bother with rare rank 20 tasks due to the time needed to gather resources) or Collect Taxes. I never bother with dailies as they often put me over the refining cap, involve PVP, Dread Vault or trying to find new foundry quests that qualify but aren't so long as to cause to burn out running four.

I've got a sixth character that just got rank 15 leadership, but it will be awhile before she hits 20.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    ngeluzngeluz Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Less than 10k :(

Casual player, so I don't play too much, if i did and with leadership I say more but not really that much. :eek: