test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

About The Knight Of the Feywild Pack.

arcanun20arcanun20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello. So i bought the pack 3 hours ago and i still dont have it on my account... the extra slot race and stuff... but all the guys i asked about it... said it unlocks instantly or 30mins after payment... i paid with credit card... 3 hours ago and still nothing :/ my friends are in my house today to play NWO but i want to start my new character as a moon elf :/ someone know how long it usualy takes to unlock the things after the payment?

Thanks guys, and sorry for my poor english.
Post edited by arcanun20 on

Comments

• vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Send a Ticket to Payment department. It's a common bug of PE, I had the same problem and they activated it manually on my account.
    signature-lili.png
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I haven't sent in such a ticket myself, but it is the wee hours of the morning of a Sunday, so I'm going to guess there probably isn't a lot of staff members handling tickets at the moment. Aside from that, if you glance through the forums, you'll see that the usual response time to tickets is much longer than just an hour, and likely longer than several hours.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for a quick response time. It may well be better measured in days rather than hours.
  • arcanun20arcanun20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I sent a ticket 1 hour ago :P
    Can i ask you how long it took for you?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Check your email. Your pack will also be delivered via ingame mail, with some of the items being available at the rewards vendor.

Generally I'd allow up to 5 business days before following up.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com