test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Several Friends LFG

calaneycalaney Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Good Afternoon,

Currently there are 3 to 4 RL friends who are currently playing and shopping for a home. We are looking for somewhere that is relaxed with adult humor (prefer an 18+ guild). A website isn't required but if one does exist we would hope it wasn't last updated April of 2013. Looking for a guild that is engaged and isn't barely living with just one or two members on at a time, a guild that does dungeon events and even some pvp. One that says hi when you log in even if it's just a simple KMA. :o Cause I'd love to give it right back. :)

Hope to find a home for us.

Thank you in advance.
Post edited by calaney on

Comments

• scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Hey Calaney,

You should check out Order of the Raven. We're a very active community that uses Teamspeak. Our website is one of our most important resources. So important, that we're in the process of creating it from scratch so that it's built with just our community in mind! (more on that here).

To find out more, and how to join, check out our guild recruitment thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?124231-Order-of-the-Raven-Casual-Guild-Awesome-Community!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • kittyara1kittyara1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi Calaney and Friends,

We welcome you to check us out at Sinisterswarm.com We are a multi MMO gaming community guild. We welcome players of ALL levels and enjoy communication on the many platforms available to our members. We communicate via our extensive website (a limited portion of which is open to the general public to view). We chat via Ventrilo whenever we are in-game- in fact many members hang out in vent even if we are not actually playing anything at that moment :D we have regular guild-wide events the most popular of which is our karaoke night! :D
    Our members are from all walks of life and from all around the world. If you look up our main forum and check along the right hand side, you will be able to view who is online, playing which game. Our members are not limited to 1 guild one game, rather any MMO you play that is also officially played in SS, your main toons in these games could also be guilded if you are actively playing them too.

Our critical info section gives more information on our structure and community rules. If you feel you would like to apply to us then do also download our comms at ventrilo.com because when we respond to your application, we will give you pass-codes to connect to us via vent, where we can chat and answer any further questions you may have. :)

All the best, and I hope you guys find what you're looking for! sinisterswarm.com
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited November 2013
    Greetings from Pacem Para Bellum:
    We are a small guild by design and currently we have just over 30 members ( not including alts) and do not intend to grow much beyond 50. We foster a family like atmosphere and boast several groups of RL friends and families. we have 2 under 18 members, a father daughter pair and a younger brother to a college aged member but most of our members are over 18. Mild adult humor is allowed ( don't get too vulgar ). the intent of Pacem Para Bellum is to forge friendships that transcend the game and last a lifetime.

This is a link to our website, as a visitor our forums are closed to you but rest assured that we do have active posters ( I am the resident forum Troll ) http://pacemparabellum.webs.com/apps/blog/ This should give you a good idea of who we are. we only have one rule
    Rule 1) Don't talk about Fight Club!
    actually it's Be Respectful of others. This rule is not negotiable. Other than that you play as you see fit and participate in the activities you want to while not participating in the ones that do not interest you. Speaking of activities we do have scheduled activities on weekends and unscheduled groups run throughout the week.

I would like to invite you to contact any officer, founder, Guild Leader or Senior member if you think we would fit your needs. Whichever Guild you join good luck and Happy Hunting!
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?