test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not Responding then disconnected from server issue

omgudied2omgudied2 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Server not Responding then disconnected from server issue... I have done ping test and I am stable but not in game!

2ilc592.png
A LONG TIME AGO... YADA YADA YADA DARTH VADER... JEDI
Post edited by omgudied2 on

Comments

• rintmasterrintmaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same issue for me. I'm from Russia.
    Everything is OK, but when I teleport to another location - I get this "server not responding" during loading and then kick to login screen. Everything is OK when I try from another machine plugged in the same router.

I tried to run the game as administrator, switching firewall and antivirus off, but nothing changed.
  • rintmasterrintmaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I discovered the problem -this is my router Zyxel Keenetic Giga. But I don't know how to solve this problem.
  • glaphrieglaphrie Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a cable modem and it seemed to work fine before this last patch. Now it seems like every 10 minutes or so i get disconnected from the server! I really like playing this game but it is becoming unplayable! No change that it IS unplayable! This is ridiculous! Guess I gotta go back to playing DDO...at least there I can stay playing for more than 5 minutes!
  • kusufubitchkusufubitch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Have the same problem. Please help!
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Go to your launcher and click options in the upper corner. Unclick the box for enable on demand patching.

This will make you download another patch, and no longer try to stream the game. You should no longer dc when you change zones.