Install Arc
Options

What's The Squez previewing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Either our CM is teasing us or hints are pretty well hidden (tried even to open it with WinRAR in case it was hidden within image).
    Perhaps Gatecrash cards on the table indicates that guild wars coming with module 2 as well (link)
    I think figures on the desk may not indicate anything (there's Donatello from TMNT, Tali'Zorah from ME, few Marvel heroes balls-something, few characters from either anime/manga or jrpg, paper spider-like figure I have no idea what origins may it have).
    But it seems that on right monitor if you look closely (download the image and scroll/zoom in) you can see some windows open with (game?) files. It may be some sort of editor as well (or my imagination is playing with me).
    Gonna dig game files, perhaps there's more to see :P
  • Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cloud990pl wrote: »
    Either our CM is teasing us or hints are pretty well hidden (tried even to open it with WinRAR in case it was hidden within image).
    Perhaps Gatecrash cards on the table indicates that guild wars coming with module 2 as well (link)
    I think figures on the desk may not indicate anything (there's Donatello from TMNT, Tali'Zorah from ME, few Marvel heroes balls-something, few characters from either anime/manga or jrpg, paper spider-like figure I have no idea what origins may it have).
    But it seems that on right monitor if you look closely (download the image and scroll/zoom in) you can see some windows open with (game?) files. It may be some sort of editor as well (or my imagination is playing with me).

Yeah, I am not sure the stuff on the desk is of any importance. Stuff on my desk : a star wars miniatures huge crab droid, a twilek dancer action figure, a life size movie prop flashgun style lightsaber hilt, a ghost in the shell tachikhoma (fighting the huge crab droid), a GITS2 robo-maid. An Amy Brown 'fairy holding a dragon' statue. An hourglass. Lots of dice.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2013

I spy a Wall-E action figure hidden behind the coffee mug with the bear on it. The clues are there, if you just look hard enough!!!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Is that a Mass Effect Tali action figure there too?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    paper spider-like figure I have no idea what origins may it have).

Pretty sure the paper spider figure is Lolth
  • Options
    baddobb1baddobb1 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Just for men products?
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What is he previewing?

I have no idea. The screens are blacked out.

When there is an actual preview of things (or even some hints that can lead to reasonable guesses), I would appreciate it if someone would let me know.
    This? This is nothing. I find it terribly hard to care about nothing.

Could have not had a picture at all and it would be pretty much the same.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hope it`s fixed walls and a better pvp pointsystem
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    LOL at the people concerning bug fixes. It has to do with module 2 and new classes.
  • Options
    enixonbbenixonbb Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2013

wait....the figures.... super heroes and sci-fi characters on the Neverwinter guy's desk...

I GOT IT!

Clearly Module 2 will see Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, and Champions Online are all being merged into one giant Super MMO! :D

Yes I can see it now... starting in Neverwinter we'll eventually find a fleet of lost Spell-Jammers and take them into space, only to find out that the spell plague had caused more changes than first thought and had transported Toril from it's Crystal Sphere to the Star Trek Galaxy. Then once your guild makes an alliance with either the Federation or Klingon Empire you gain access to the tech required to do the classic Star Trek "slingshot around the sun" trick to go back in time to present day Earth finding it full of super heroes. Naturally of course toons originally made in STO or CO will go through different quest lines to open the other worlds.

Well... I can dream can't I?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    LOL at the people concerning bug fixes. It has to do with module 2 and new classes.

how you know, we have to guess right ;p
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tcarnce wrote: »

They are going to be showing off the next big thing, and not weekly update stuff to the press.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tcarnce wrote: »

because he was being logical and not using sarcastic humor as a way to mask his disrespect.
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I really hope it is NOT module 2 or a new class. The game is a "bit" broken already and cryptic should make it their primary objective, to repair some critical bugs/errors/glitches/exploits/classes/latency issues, first... before pumping out new content. Because, that content is going to introduce tons of new bugs. As a result the older bugs will remain and eventually get swept under the rug.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    hope it will be a fixed que system also, and all the weird exploits get fixed, because it would make it a bit more fun instead of get yelled at for not wanting to exploit.
    it`s more fun to actualy achieve something then the jumpstyle on last module and before that.
    i`d rather hear loads of people cry about wiping then see everyone in the latest gear just because they can jump.

my concern is just that module 2 will be like that again.
  • Options
    neskolfneskolf Member Posts: 97
    edited October 2013
    ... gelatinous cube companion.

I'd insta-buy that! It wouldn't even have to do anything but stand next to me looking all gelatinous-y and cubish.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hopefuly it's module 2 :D
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Considering his hand is under the desk and his smiling face, it must be shortly after watching some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at work. :)
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    GWF and GF can use each other's Paragon paths. We all thought it was a bug, but now I don't even..
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    that would be fun.
    o it`s already over :) hehe
    watching the replay maybe later, during server downtime or something.