test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF 60 looking for 25+ EU guild

goldmember7goldmember7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
I have a lvl 60 11k GS Guardian Fighter that needs a new home.
  • I am in my mid 30's and I have no interest in playing with immature players, so I prefer a 25+ guild.
  • I play for fun, not for having the ultimate gear score or some other e-peen, and I am looking for like minded players.
  • I do use TeamSpeak and Mumble, but I must occasionally be in radio silence due to other members in my household are sleeping.
  • I speak English, Swedish, French and German fluently, but I prefer an English-only guild.
  • Usual activity is 21.30 to 00.00 CET, daily, so the guild must be active evenings European time.
  • I sometimes do PvP but I prefer PvE, and I would like to team up for some T2 dungeons.
  • I do not accept hacks, but I see no harm in running to camp fire etc.

If you think your guild passes these criteria please reply with some information and/or links so I can check you out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by goldmember7 on

Comments

• rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello goldmember7,

your introduction sounds like you could fit to our guild.
    We are a family friendly guild that brings together mature, helpful and courteous people and we try to maintain a drama free and people focused environment for all our members.

Check out our recruitment thread:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

You can also add me to your friendlist. I'd like to chat with you about our Guild :)

Rhoda (rhoda@rhoda)
  • pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The 4th Corps is a relatively new guild on Dragon server that is PG (for our minor members), casual (one website login a month) and we are more interested in finding good people vs. good players.

If you're interested feel free to seek us out in-game, you can see if I'm online personally ( Sir Joachim@Forge04) or by all means go to our website http://the-4th-corps.enjin.com.

Hope to see you soon. Long live the 4th!