test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Massively's guide to MMO Halloween 2013

zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/10/24/massivelys-guide-to-mmo-halloween-2013/

Someone is missing from this list :eek:

But seriously, I thought there would be a Halloween event running by now. I haven't been playing much lately, but did see on the in-game calender that an event is happening next Tuesday. It looks like Neverwinter is going to be one of the shorter Halloween events of those listed on the Massively article.

Also I think it would be a good idea to have a calender of upcoming events outside of the game. If there is one I'd like to know about it.
Post edited by zombieelvis on

Comments

• namebrandsnamebrands Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/10/24/massivelys-guide-to-mmo-halloween-2013/

Someone is missing from this list :eek:

But seriously, I thought there would be a Halloween event running by now. I haven't been playing much lately, but did see on the in-game calender that an event is happening next Tuesday. It looks like Neverwinter is going to be one of the shorter Halloween events of those listed on the Massively article.

Also I think it would be a good idea to have a calender of upcoming events outside of the game. If there is one I'd like to know about it.

There was a thread here in general a few pages back titled something like "upcoming events" or some such and I could have sworn the OP posted something about halloween event beginning on the 29th. I only remember because that seemed last minute to me, but I think it also runs until the 11th possibly? Iunno, check back a couple pages and you should find the thread

EDIT: Found it: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?505121-Upcoming-events&highlight=upcoming+events
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    namebrands wrote: »
    There was a thread here in general a few pages back titled something like "upcoming events" or some such and I could have sworn the OP posted something about halloween event beginning on the 29th. I only remember because that seemed last minute to me, but I think it also runs until the 11th possibly? Iunno, check back a couple pages and you should find the thread.

It runs from the 29th to the 4th so is a week long.

The ingame description for the event says
    By decree of Lord Neverember, the festival of Liar's Night has been extended into a grand Masquerade of Liars, a celebration of fun and misrule. Don costumes and masks, hunt for Liar's charms to trade with illusionists to exchange for rewards you can only get on certain festival days. So come an join us every day at the Masquerade of Liar's!