test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Waukeen transmute GF weapon/shield (SS included)

krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in The Militia Barracks
This is my GF with Valiant Warrior T2 fully dyed with the Blessed Golden Dye and transmute Waukeen items

jy5m.png

I think the handle should have been a little better designed but that shield looks stunning...
pzcj.png
Post edited by krisst0f on

Comments

• kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Personally, I found the set fugly...

1) Shield too similar to others from Platesmithing professions
    2) Sword feels like a miniature of the GWF Waukeen Greatsword

Both the GF & GWF swords lack any cross-guard & quillon, making them appear to be more or less a display piece, not a useful weapon. Just felt cheap to me...
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's more like a short, one handed, spear honestly. Like the Aiel spears from Wheel of Time! :)

Not a bad thing, just an observation!
    va8Ru.gif
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's more like a short, one handed, spear honestly. Like the Aiel spears from Wheel of Time! :)

You mean like an ixwa or assegai? :)
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    You mean like an ixwa or assegai? :)
    Si! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • tenshi36tenshi36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i was pretty disappointed with the shield. it's just the knight captain's shield appearance with the waukeen dye coloring.
  • mctankypantsmctankypants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Your lady looks regal Kristoff. She wears it well. I've yet to worry about any of the newer skins as my GF is a dwarf. I'm hoping some different designs get passed down the pipeline.