test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Loot

dustwiperdustwiper Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So my party just finished the lower Gauntlgrym dungeon and the boss dropped a divine helm. I played a cleric and hit need. We left to speed run it again and I noticed that it never display who got the loot. I asked who got it and someone replied the cleric must have got it, which is me. I double check to see if I got it and didn't see anything. So is this a bug? Does the loot drop get cancel if people are still voting when you leave a dungeon? Sent a gm ticket in game.

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    At worst it should have gone to the last person who left the dungeon unless they didn't need or greed on it. Check with them. :)

However loot rolls are forfeited when you leave an instance.
    If you need and then leave the dungeon your vote is disqualified and it will be between the remaining players.

If the last person to leave either passes or doesn't roll on the loot it will end up on the floor.
    I don't know if that is intended or not but that is how it is. Perhaps support can do something for you about that sad outcome but at least now you know for the future. :(