test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR Lv.60 Needs new guild

gimliskgimlisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
Hello!

I'm a level 60 Trickster Rogue with a gear score of 8.1k

With the dungeon queue's being so terrible and waited for like half an hour, I gave up and logged out. Also, while trying to search for a party to do a few dungeons, that never worked because of everyone else lfg groups or selling stuff.

So... My only option now is to make this post and hope someone will take me on and help me get high Gear Score for further fun events that await. :)

I'm not sure when I will be on, but for a detail of what guild I'm looking for, read below:

UK/EU Guild ONLY (please)
English speaking ONLY
18+ mature players
Focus on Gear Score + whatever else based on PvE content.

I hope to hear reply(s) soon! :)

Regards
Post edited by gimlisk on

Comments

• verdican85verdican85 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello ,

Feel free to check out http://chronic-disorder.enjin.com . Might be a new home for you , most of the requirments you made seem to fit apart from that we do not concider ourself GS hunters , this is just a number you have to reach to enter a certain dungeon and says nothing about the player/person at hand .
    We are a small PvE focussed non exploiting guild .
    More details can be found on the website .
    Or you can contact either of the following leaders ingame for a chat .
    Asilya@zacharus85
    Verdican@verdican85
  • gimliskgimlisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    verdican85 wrote: »
    Hello ,

Feel free to check out http://chronic-disorder.enjin.com . Might be a new home for you , most of the requirments you made seem to fit apart from that we do not concider ourself GS hunters , this is just a number you have to reach to enter a certain dungeon and says nothing about the player/person at hand .
    We are a small PvE focussed non exploiting guild .
    More details can be found on the website .
    Or you can contact either of the following leaders ingame for a chat .
    Asilya@zacharus85
    Verdican@verdican85

Hey

Thanks for reply, I will reply to you or someone in-game once my internet has stopped being a ******. ;)
    Also, you can happily add me once I get online >> Varsk@gimlisk (think that's it, not sure)

Chat soon!
  • pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The 4th Corps is getting off the ground at the moment.

We'll be focused on basically all aspects of the game. We're looking for member to enlarge the community and share their wisdom.

Check us out at http://the-4th-corps.enjin.com/recruitment.

Long live the Corps!
  • deadlye69deadlye69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    <GODS and GENERALS> Is looking for ACTIVE people to join our friendly, helpful community of gamers. English | RaidCall. Visit our site GODSANDGENERALS.ENJIN.COM