test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New event and More rough Astral Diamonds ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    max is 50 chars :D, but not realy planning on that. only crossing my mind sometimes to do that.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tarmalen wrote: »
    Puts in 24k per day limit.

Allows you to have any number of characters in an account. Say you have 10 characters. that is 240k AD per day.

Walks away at the supposed logic of the cap.

You paid for those characters, for cryptic, it's "mission accomplished". :)
    tcarnce wrote: »
    i would seriously have doubt that last line, but because i`ve seen the apple banner from some game on this site there`s possibilities that might have more truth ;p
    but ok, it `s kind of vague. the line about some people are alowed to have more.
    where can you read 2 accounts is allowed ?

Somewhere on a perfect world web page. Don't remember exactly where sorry. Maybe on the french subforums, there's a FAQ about the ToS there.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ok, i won`t have to look for it. seems it`s allowed anyway (the 6 accounts or whatever number) if even mods may do it ;p
    which should say they know the rules ;p
  • Options
    mestremaxmestremax Member Posts: 43
    edited October 2013
    A good option would be to put a "task professions"/NPC with the opportunity to exchange RAD for AD.
    This would work as the events that occur periodically on the server, PVP, Dungeon and so on.
    At certain times of day during the duration of the event a new "task"/NPC would appear with the option to exchange RAD for AD.
  • Options
    drakonlord56drakonlord56 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ROFLMAO. I got the 250K R-AD from the treasure chest, and I'm happy as a frog in a grasshopper convention. There are going to be some days when you don't feel like grinding dailies, but it's nice to still be able to refine your limit without any worries. Look at it like a paid vacation. LoL