test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Good place for a level 60 tr to farm these event bags?

2»

Comments

• kimonkakimonka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    pitshade wrote: »
    Opening the purses individually has a higher chance of getting AD because there are more chances to get it. However, if you get lucky with the trade in item, you could score a lot more AD. Or you could get something less useful. The safe option is to open the purses. How lucky do you feel?
    Good answer.

Alright, just gonna keep the purses and see what I can do with em.
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Do they drop well in foundries? I tried a couple foundries with lots of enemies and got only 1-2 bags, but then did sharandar instance and got 4 from less enemies.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's been reported that they drop from minions, not elites, so it probably depends on the foundry.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • mctankypantsmctankypants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I found that killing trolls and powries is fast and nets me a drop rate that I'm ok with.
    I ran two foundries in a row and had 2 drop between both runs. Not worthwhile.
  • chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    sianeka wrote: »
    My sister and I have been playing in Sharandar for a couple of hours and not seen one drop. Is there a particular part of Sharandar where these might drop?

open your inventory and check, the purse is automatic pickup
  • kitobikitobi Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    went through hotenow for over a hour, killed everything in sight and not a single purse, I did get 34 lockboxes but not 1 purse, I didn't get any yesterday either after 3 hrs of playing... what am I missing??
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    kitobi wrote: »
    went through hotenow for over a hour, killed everything in sight and not a single purse, I did get 34 lockboxes but not 1 purse, I didn't get any yesterday either after 3 hrs of playing... what am I missing??

You missed the Wakeen event.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    heheh tehehe. :)

Kit the purse event is over. The Halloween event has begun. Mobs within 7 lvls of you should now be dropping the tokens/thingies for the Halloween event. The waukeen event is over and purses no longer drop, though if you want to trade waukeen purses/tokens in, the vendor is still the in the moon RP place. off of PE
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • dndmasterdarkdndmasterdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    LMAO.
    Well you must have gotten the tokens for the halloween event no? I would be like "what are these?" then googled it or came to forums.

Sorry for helping to bump this post or w/e but I LOLED very hard at that one.
    +1 for comedy.