test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Proof that Tene's do not equal wins

cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2013 in PvE Discussion
I and my friends in enemy team (they don't know it yet but I'm confident in our abilities =P) are going to prove that Tenebrous enchants are not overpowered.

We will accept challenges from any guild (preferably one that uses a lot of Tene's) and will fight them with no Tene's.

We have done quite a large number of GvG matches with many other guilds and as of yet have not lost, we do however use some tene's, I personally use 4 on my GF.

We have multiple players with recording capability and I will make sure to post matches in this thread.

If the forum complainers are correct that Tene's = Win against people without Tene's then this should be a cakewalk right? I am currently at work so if you'd like to set something up you can either post it here or mail me in game. @cribstaxxx

Maybe I'm wrong and we'll lose one, but vs. any team other than lemonade I very highly doubt it =P

Also please stack as many Tene's as you can, according to forums posters 30 tene's vs. no tene's should result in you winning 1000-50 or better.
Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.