test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

3 level 60 guys later and I have discovered...

petestarkspetestarks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PvE Discussion
There is no endgame content here :(

Maybe I am late to the party, but between the bugs that make it near impossible to PUG for any epic dungeons it really feels like you need to have a good guild or GTFO. I have spent a little cash supporting the game, but nowhere near what others have dropped and this allows me to not really foam at the mouth. However, I just wish SOMETHING worked right on the endgame. I just want to be able to grind for gear like everyone else, but on the rare time you can even get in a working dungeon instance you wipe because the only really boss mechanic is to spam adds everywhere and all the "good" players are the ones bugging the other instances no one can use.

From my understanding you can either grind for boons, play the foundry for no rewards other than being less bored or pvp. I use pvp as punishment for my girlfriend when she misbehaves... THAT is how much fun it is :)

I'm attempting to join a guild currently, but other than that does anyone have any suggestions? I'm trying to be a glass is half full kinda guy.... but the glass has a giant hole in it.
Post edited by petestarks on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There are things to do an 60. A lot of it depends on you taking the initiative; Form your own team, find like-minded individuals, and put something together. Too many people try to rely on others to do the heavy lifting, and get frustrated when they can't find the teams they want.

Step up, start a team or even a guild, and gather people together that want to play the content productively.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • namebrandsnamebrands Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    There are things to do an 60. A lot of it depends on you taking the initiative; Form your own team, find like-minded individuals, and put something together. Too many people try to rely on others to do the heavy lifting, and get frustrated when they can't find the teams they want.

Step up, start a team or even a guild, and gather people together that want to play the content productively.

It's like you didn't even read a single part of the OP's post...
  • xabersedgexabersedge Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I really wish I could find something to disagree with here. . .I cannot. The 'epic' dungeons aren't 'epic' in any sense of the world. You can only get frustrated because there is no real challenge, you just get overwhelmed by fodder mobs and that just leads to a pissy attitude about the whole experience. I don't care if I wipe because a boss dealt me a one shot kill, I should have dodged. I do get very very annoyed when 20+ adds flog me like a snuff film.

Don't you dare say 'You just need a good strategy.' When a full party of 1-each class all with gs over 11.5k (my gwf is 13.5k) can't even experience the boss because of the tidal wave of pawns rolling over us, it just isn't fun, there is no satisfaction in beating these dungeons even when you can. And when you can't, it's very disheartening.

Here's an idea, SCREW THE ADDS, I don't care if you give the boss a ridiculous health pool, I don't care if it takes an hour of slowly chewing the boss down. I want to fight a boss that has braincells, patterns, strategies, unique mechanics. One of my favorite bosses ever was Buaum from Lineage2. It took 45 minutes with a a raid group of over 100+ players, but he didn't throw adds, he didn't toss fodder at you like he was some pansy that couldn't fight his own battles. You fought HIM and when you beat him, **** did it feel great!! Not to mention the rings where the perfect spec for my BladeDancer :)

This is a serious, semi-critical, constructive, comment to the dev's. . .You're getting way to lazy about dungeon scaling and bosses in general. C'mon guys, this game is on the edge of epic, but the crowds of fodder are blocking the path.
    sunElf_Rogue.png
    edited October 2013
    namebrands wrote: »
    It's like you didn't even read a single part of the OP's post...

I did, and my points are relevant - first, to expect something other than repetitive instances for endgame in an MMO is not logical. I mean, if you break it down to its most fundamental, that's what an MMO is. Regardless, and if you're playing for fun, then whatever enjoyment you draw from the game will be tied to your experiences playing it - since the epic end game content requires a team, forming a strong team that works well together necessarily will result in a better experience.

Most, if not all of the bugs relating to not being able to get into a dungeon are alleviated by forming your own team.
    Most, if not all of the issues related to actually running said dungeons are alleviated by running with a team that doesn't try to cheat or exploit.
    Most, if not all of the issues regarding handling adds in any given dungeon, as annoying as they are, can be addressed by a team of smart players that work together.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    So basically, what you're saying is that a team who's not exploiting or cheating at all (which is how my group plays - no ceats/exploits/cheese), works together very well (which mine does), communicates very well (which mine does) are fairly stupid because we can't clear a dungeon due to overwhelming add spawns? While I know some members of the group probably could use some enchants within their gear to help, seriously though, if you consider some of the dungeons where there are bugs where you can clean up the adds and they continuously spawn because PLAYERS are stupid, well, that's not really good now is it?

That being said, perhaps we are doing something wrong, perhaps we're missing something here and there, but seriously though, if you can't do a T2 dungeon with T1 gear correctly, then what gives? And i'm talking around 8.3-9.5k GS here. Maybe I should run with the people in the Legit channel and see how they do it, instead of running with my own guild.
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    petestarks wrote: »
    I just want to be able to grind for gear like everyone else, but on the rare time you can even get in a working dungeon instance you wipe because the only really boss mechanic is to spam adds everywhere and all the "good" players are the ones bugging the other instances no one can use.

I agree with this a bit. Dungeons aren't my big thing, I've always said I don't run them that often. Lately though, I've been trying to get into them a bit more. One thing I noticed is that its not a matter of if we can kill the boss. Its can we kill all its little helpers.

Adds being dangerous isn't a bad thing. Reminds me of Cella in EQ2. Where at some points you would stop all DPS on the boss to let some time pass (for a buff and to get player cooldowns back). Then when the boss hit a certain % of health a supercharged pack of adds would spawn. Anyway, I'm rambling... My point was that while the mechanic isn't bad, it just shouldn't be used on every boss in every dungeon.

I really hope they eventually do a module where they revamp all the bosses. Obviously it wouldn't be anytime soon though. Even if they are working on something like that it would take a long time to do. All we can do is hope they are listening at this point.

From my understanding you can either grind for boons, play the foundry for no rewards other than being less bored or pvp. I use pvp as punishment for my girlfriend when she misbehaves... THAT is how much fun it is :)

Sounds like you've about got it covered. PvP, Foundry, Sharandar, Dungeons, Skirmishes.

I'm attempting to join a guild currently, but other than that does anyone have any suggestions? I'm trying to be a glass is half full kinda guy.... but the glass has a giant hole in it.

Finding a guild actually a great idea. Since the merge, I've been looking around for one I like as well. Doing anything with a good group of friends makes everything seem better (imo). Nothing other than that, sorry.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I did, and my points are relevant - first, to expect something other than repetitive instances for endgame in an MMO is not logical. I mean, if you break it down to its most fundamental, that's what an MMO is. Regardless, and if you're playing for fun, then whatever enjoyment you draw from the game will be tied to your experiences playing it - since the epic end game content requires a team, forming a strong team that works well together necessarily will result in a better experience.

Most, if not all of the bugs relating to not being able to get into a dungeon are alleviated by forming your own team.
    Most, if not all of the issues related to actually running said dungeons are alleviated by running with a team that doesn't try to cheat or exploit.
    Most, if not all of the issues regarding handling adds in any given dungeon, as annoying as they are, can be addressed by a team of smart players that work together.

to be fair, because this game is f2p, it will attract all kinds of gamers... even those not familiar with MMOs. of course just like everything else in the world, you can't please everybody. some people will love it and become part of the core player base and some won't. it's like 90% of the time i'm responding to these threads, i'm trying to set a realistic expectation and i'm not even sure how a game company could do this without the individual actually diving in and trying it out for themselves.

but because this game is an MMO, there will be a continuous flow of new content and events. end-game for some is solely pvp and getting BiS gear. for others, it's grinding and wealth. whatever blows your hair back. if nothing holds your attention after you hit level 60, then logically there is nothing keeping you here.
  • petestarkspetestarks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So it seems I covered it all with my post... It is either join a guild or GTFO like I said and bioshrike confirmed. This is necessary to try to window dress the suck that is a broken queue system and enter into the Shangri-La that is unlimited adds and boring boss fights.

Honestly, seeing how I not even been able to run a pug dungeon since the merge I guess that would be step up from where I am now?

The flip side is people seeing it just like me and having very similar poor experiences of trying to have casual dungeon runs. There is a system in place for people like me that did not want to commit to a guild, but it is so poorly operated that in the end you have no choice, but to find a core group of people to play with or not get to play or finish epic dungeons at all....

Anyone want to start up a guild with me? Drop me a message I am EST timezone and up for making my gaming experience suck a little less here ;)
    edited October 2013
    Please do not put words in my mouth, petestarks. It's isn't "get a guild or GTFO" like you said - it is "take the initiative, form a team, communicate, know each others' strengths and weaknesses, understand the instance and enemies, and adapt your strategies accordingly. Maybe you are dying to the adds because you need to switch up your target priorities. Maybe you guys need to slow down your pace a bit as you advance through the mission, and pull smaller groups. Maybe some or all teammates need to change their power loadouts. Maybe instead of DPS-ing, the GWF needs to play bodyguard to the DC and CW, so they can focus entirely on healing/support and DPS/CC. I don't know how you or your teammates play, and as I already acknowledged adds are annoying, but just throwing up your hands walking away aren't going to solve anything either.
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    "take the initiative, form a team, communicate, know each others'

For what? For frustrating piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is called "dungeons" eh? Once I got my T2 piece of gear I stop doing this dungeons, because this is the worst experience of any game. For PvP - nope, I got "Head Hunter" on my CW and TR when played solo. Sharandar is soloable. So is gaunt. Foundry is a waste of time.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I find it hard to believe anyone couldn't pug cloak tower. So queue for cloak tower. Churn out seals and get crappy (but not THAT crappy) rings and stuff from the seal vendor. Queue for Cragmire. Cragmire is also very doable (even in blues). By now you should be halfway to a full set of T1 stuff, plus you should be a lot better at knowing your class and how it interacts with others. Bonus points: you should also have encountered good groups (along with a lot of terrible ones, ofc). Befriend these people, contact them again.

A group with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> gear that is committed to working toward success is going to be a much, much more enjoyable experience than a collection of high-GS randoms who think they can solo everything.
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013

dungeon instance you wipe because the only really boss mechanic is to spam adds everywhere

While I dislike many aspects of the game, I'd say that if NW is good at something, that is at keeping the players busy. Skirmish Time! You go Master of the Hunt. PvP time! You go see if the new bots are getting better. Dungeon Delve time! You queue for Cloak tower, with the remaining time you complete one of the three Sharandar campaign solo dungeons. GG time! Will the Delzouns win again?

Agreed, iall of the above is not epic at all, won't make you any richer and won't get you any gear. Content no, but things to do yes.

As for dungeon final bosses, every MMO has its own mechanics. My first MMO (Crowns of Power) had bosses with no ads at all. But the bosses were very powerful. My next MMO (Rappelz) has bosses with tons of adds, the adds repop instantly when killed but their number remains the same during the fight. NW has a mechanism with an evergrowing number of adds. This mechanics is what it is, I have no problem with acknowledging that, given my current GS and skill, any team that includes me will lose most of the final fights of the lvl60 dungeons.
    The fact that with the said mechanisms my class is useless is another discussion, and my perspectives of ever getting decent gear being nil is also another discussion.
    English is not my first language.
  • setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Maybe I am late to the party, but between the bugs that make it near impossible to PUG for any epic dungeons it really feels like you need to have a good guild or GTFO. I have spent a little cash supporting the game, but nowhere near what others have dropped and this allows me to not really foam at the mouth. However, I just wish SOMETHING worked right on the endgame. I just want to be able to grind for gear like everyone else, but on the rare time you can even get in a working dungeon instance you wipe because the only really boss mechanic is to spam adds everywhere and all the "good" players are the ones bugging the other instances no one can use.

Other than join a guild... When I first started playing, I had no intention to join a guild - I simply didn't care to. Of course, after time, I ended up joining in one and I love it. It's a very small guild - a handful of members; sometimes I'm the only one on in the guild while other times up to 10 people. I don't think I would ever join a large guild. Smaller guilds, well, they're a lot more relaxed and helpful, IMHO.

And now that I've completely ignored that request for suggestions aside from guilds...

There's also channels you can join in. Personally, I'm in the NW Legit channel. There's people in there always looking for members for a dungeon and quite often find them in the channel and I love it because I don't have to worry about the BS of PUG groups and a member (or several) go all emo when one person doesn't know the dungeon and/or an exploit. I joined in a PK party last night from that channel when someone asked (and there are quite a few of these), "Need one more member for _______ DD - any class." I just responded, "TR?" and off we went. We did zero exploits and cleared 3 dungeons in full with 30 seconds to spare. There wasn't much conversation in the party except for the occasional, "hold up one second". We started right when DD even started (the very minute). We finished Pirate King two times, Frozen Heart once, and tried to enter a 4th dungeon in that hour span but unfortunately when we finished Frozen Heart we had less than 30 seconds to enter the next dungeon and we didn't get the queue message in time.

As for PUGs, yeah, they're annoying. Though the most annoying aspect of them is when people want to exploit and others either do not want to or do not know how. Now, a great party would be a legit run and I think bioshrike said it best:
    [...] Maybe you are dying to the adds because you need to switch up your target priorities. Maybe you guys need to slow down your pace a bit as you advance through the mission, and pull smaller groups. Maybe some or all teammates need to change their power loadouts. Maybe instead of DPS-ing, the GWF needs to play bodyguard to the DC and CW, so they can focus entirely on healing/support and DPS/CC. I don't know how you or your teammates play, and as I already acknowledged adds are annoying, but just throwing up your hands walking away aren't going to solve anything either.

I think a PUG group wiping isn't a bad thing (most of the time), because then you know what you should expect both from your party members and the mobs. If it was a complete disaster from the beginning of the fight then, to me, that means it's time to rethink how you're going to go about this fight entirely. If I do a run with guild members (ie: people I know how they play) I usually use a different power combination than what I do when I do a PUG run.
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!
  • belyannabelyanna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    First of all I d like to say that personally I find the notion of playing a Multiplayer game solo utterly incomprehensible. But that s me. On that point if u want to do that dont expect to be able to get end-game gear easily. Hell, I d say dont expect to get end game gear at all.

Second, I still dont get why people rely so heavily on GS. Gear Score means nothing. It s just an arithmetic sum of stats. If u believe that a players capacity can be measured by an arithmetic sum then by all means try your hand. The dungeons are difficult for whatever reason ( adds, bugs, bosses etc). Some players can do them with less gear than others, a notion purely lost on GS. Furthermore the capability of a 5 man party is different than the simple summation of its constituents parts, it can be both greater or lesser depending on individuality, specs, experience and party composition. Take a party of mostly cws to epic FH and a party of mostly gwfs and trs and c which run is snoother. Situationall factors affect gameplay as much as anything.

Third and last, not everybody can get end game gear. That has nothing to do with the game being unbalanced, bugged or whatnot. It s very simple. When did balance start meaning that everyone gets to have the top sets in a game?
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I use pvp as punishment for my girlfriend when she misbehaves...
    don`t worry if you`re not around, i`ll punish her for you.
  • omgudied2omgudied2 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have 12 toons.... 12! I am @omgudied2 I have 60's and now leveling my PVP Mage her name is "CHARMED" she is 43 now my 60's are epic my Cleric is about 13k gs power is somewhere around 8k and I can barely do dungeons with groups anymore, most of the epic players are in guilds or don't play anymore but I agree to many adds on boss make it so I don't dungeon anymore. I also hate the fact they are binding everything but that's another story most likely unless they fix the end game boss add spamming and being so **** stingy with drops and then binding chests? after I PVP more I will prob move on game wise...
    A LONG TIME AGO... YADA YADA YADA DARTH VADER... JEDI
    edited October 2013
    setherio wrote: »
    then you`re lucky. had to leave several party`s because of jumping.
    lucky i don`t do the standard dungeons anymore, but mc i still need to do.
    but left twice because they just run to the end and expect the tr to do the barrels :D
    while i say i don`t know how, and don`t even have the needed skill for it. guess that dummy skill is needed which i don`t have.
    they just keep standing around.
    happend twice untill now. kind of hard for a tr to find a group since all cw`s get pulled in and chances with the automated lfg thing are bigger that you get a full melee group.
    which isn`t a problem for me, but some are used to the cw stuf.
    so they leave and i have to que again ;p
    also got kicked by some french talking guy on mic hehe, hahaha. he asked the healer to heal him while not in combat. so glad i was kicked, saved a few wipes probably.
    edited October 2013
    omgudied2 wrote: »
    I have 12 toons.... 12! I am @omgudied2 I have 60's and now leveling my PVP Mage her name is "CHARMED" she is 43 now my 60's are epic my Cleric is about 13k gs power is somewhere around 8k and I can barely do dungeons with groups anymore, most of the epic players are in guilds or don't play anymore but I agree to many adds on boss make it so I don't dungeon anymore. I also hate the fact they are binding everything but that's another story most likely unless they fix the end game boss add spamming and being so **** stingy with drops and binding chests after I PVP more I will prob move on game wise...

25! but barely play on those. (24 above 40 ;p)
    pvp should be fun, but a lot just don`t understand how to play and then there`s the bot army
    and don`t like questing, so .. the end for that.
    unless i go premade.
  • omgudied2omgudied2 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just feel they made the end boss so hard that A. you need to glitch them or B. you need to glitch them.... ok maybe C. find four other people who play a shiot ton and then dungeon to death to maybe get a drop after 4 or 5 runs... get real!
    A LONG TIME AGO... YADA YADA YADA DARTH VADER... JEDI
  • rezlezrezlez Member Posts: 88
    edited October 2013
    Bad, above, stated that fighting Bosses with Adds spawns was normal in MMOs.

I have played well over 100 MMOs. They really aren't that different from console games - both console games and MMOs all use strategy, have individual genres and playstyles, etc, and many have proper end-game content/

Most of what I'm seeing when it comes to people that say "that's just how it is" is that they came from WoW - one of the worst MMOs to ever exist in the history of mankind.

Before WoW players started infecting the MMO industry, we had proper end-game bosses, like the King Black Dragon, in the majority of MMOs. Then everything in the MMORPG industry got nerfed because WoW players threw hissy fits. And then, those same players threw hissy fits about console games and THEY got nerfed into CoD slaughterfests.

Now you see Empty Fashion Window kind of nude semi-rich players running around with l33tspeak and wanting the game to only be PvP while complaining that "teh bozz ez too hard". < And THAT is why the bosses no longer use strategy but instead only spawn mobs, because if you B2W you can defeat them without having to think at all.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »
    Skirmish Time! You go Master of the Hunt.

Unless they fixed it, I wouldn't bother with MOTH for skirmish time. Last time I played it you had a chance to get AD running it anytime. Running it during a skirmish didn't guarantee you AD. But if you do get AD you don't get the enchant shard. Did they ever change it?
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • ikeepit3hunnaikeepit3hunna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    for end game content all you have to do is party up with people in lfg chat at enclave. you dont need to be in a top guild to have fun doing pve and you rarely will run into premades doing pvp. how i started out at the begining was pvp till t1 set, buy rank 5 enchants and blue accessories, then get in a few t2 dungeons or get some friends to run with you. takes maybe a month to get from t1 and rank 5 to ful t2 and rank 7/8 if you really do try to progress in the game. the capability of improvement is thier u just have to reach out and actualy try to become better
    U R 2 E Z- SENT IV GWF undefeated 16k GS
    FaceRoller- regen recovery TR (put on the shelf for now) 14k GS
    Supreme CHAOS - IV GF (put on the shelf for now) 16k GS
    White Khalifa- tene/hp/regen CW (retired) 11k GS (tene)
    Death From Above- TANK ranger 16kGS
    (all halfling everything)

Proud rank 6 of: <Enemy Team>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xabersedgexabersedge Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    tcarnce wrote: »
    25! but barely play on those.

25 toons. . . are you sure are confusing this game with poke'mon
    sunElf_Rogue.png
    edited October 2013
    xabersedge wrote: »

Gotta grind 'em all! NEVERWINTER!!! :D
    edited October 2013
    xabersedge wrote: »
    hehe, no it`s mainly dc`s :)
    they leveled so easy :D
    especialy with the epic wolf pet, just walk to the end of a dungeon cast spell sometimes and done, the pet does half the work. but only on low lvls ofcourse :)
  • athro420athro420 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The end game is - Uninstall, lol there is no raids , every boss is the same to me dps boss stay out of red adds at x% dps boss rinse and repeat. now only one time that i have done an instance did the people not try to exploit a wall crawl or a bad bug of some sort. That is not enjoyable or fun in anyway. at 60 pvp gets ridiculous to compete with power players or paid characters, dailies get boring as all hell, the foundry is really cool , but even then every foundry iv played is like a joke its more for story, guess if you wanna work for them for free you can make a quest via foundry tools .it is very fun leveling up the toons but once you hit 60 its like unless you got mad time and money for epic mounts perfect enchants and rank 10 gems your lvl 60 is a farm tool thats it or a filler
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Took you 3 lvl 60 guys to figure that out??

The end game is go to a better MMO. The massive amount of adds around the bosses are a joke in this game because they are tougher than the boss. Not every game has bosses with massive amount of adds. Tera is f2p and has a larger world with bosses that do not have large amounts of adds.The world is too small and a joke when it comes to exploring. The only option is to gate between places instead of exploring the areas in between the locations. The pvp is decent but it is being ruined by all the players crying for nerfs. So yeah, the end game is uninstall.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
    edited October 2013
    End game in this game - that is, the TRUE end game - is Foundries. Play em and make em. That's why they exist.
  • gurugeorgegurugeorge Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    rezlez wrote: »
    End game in this game - that is, the TRUE end game - is Foundries. Play em and make em. That's why they exist.

Sorry, that would require creativity and brain.
  • tenshi36tenshi36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    rezlez wrote: »

then you get to spam the forum and chat to try and get people to even see your quests, and then have jerks downrate you for brilliant reasons like they didnt get a good item from the final chest you have no control over...such fun!