test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pls add more items that can be bought for glory

barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Like identification scrools, or even a regular hp potions. Maybe rank 3/4 enchants? Just make glory a little useful for us please.
Post edited by barq3t on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same goes for seals.
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Only 4k rough AD per salvage, only hardcore. You can also get the most useless pet in the game (jagged dancing blade).
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The thing is that anything they add would need to be BoP or we would face the return of PvP bots all over the place(as opposed to just using PvP to bot-level).
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    The thing is that anything they add would need to be BoP or we would face the return of PvP bots all over the place(as opposed to just using PvP to bot-level).

Well that's why I'm not talking about some awesome new kind of gear or anything like that, just some little things that would make our ingame life easier and happier. As I said before I would LOVE to see identification scrolls in the glory shop, cause I'm always short on them. Maybe some kind of new cosmetic stuff or pvp titles which could be bought for large amounts of glory? There is so much things they could do with it, and I hope their gonna think about this.
  • dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I've bought a few potions with glory but they've never done me any good, so I stopped buying them. I probably have 20-30K glory on each character. I stopped checking long ago. Lucky for me I only PvP for fun.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    dhuras1 wrote: »
    I've bought a few potions with glory but they've never done me any good, so I stopped buying them. I probably have 20-30K glory on each character. I stopped checking long ago. Lucky for me I only PvP for fun.

Glory caps out at 25k.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My Dwarf would like a Ale Guzzler Helmet for PvP so that when he is stuck with a bunch of PUG bots and people who just want to sit around the campfire, he has have some Ale with his smores...
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah really need alot more. Gear too. Find the gear at level 60 to really be lacking in diversity.
  • dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    Glory caps out at 25k.

Then I'm probably capped. Like I said, I don't check it.
  • wharfwharfwharfwharf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    dhuras1 wrote: »
    Then I'm probably capped. Like I said, I don't check it.

You should definitely be checking it and converting the glory into pvp tier-1 items for salvage (the gauntlets and helmet salvage for the best ratio of glory to AD). Otherwise you are just wasting away free ad.
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    barq3t wrote: »
    Well that's why I'm not talking about some awesome new kind of gear or anything like that, just some little things that would make our ingame life easier and happier. As I said before I would LOVE to see identification scrolls in the glory shop, cause I'm always short on them. Maybe some kind of new cosmetic stuff or pvp titles which could be bought for large amounts of glory? There is so much things they could do with it, and I hope their gonna think about this.
    You sir are making a lot of sense. They need to add more diversity to everything actually.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • kurisantonkurisanton Member Posts: 64
    edited October 2013
    I agree, more things to spend glory on would be great. I would especially like to see more variety in the PVP sets. They could have the same set bonuses but just different stats allowing us to further tailor our characters how we like. This goes for the Gauntlegrym sets as well as Teir 1 pvp gear.

Another thing they could do is add in a variety of cosmetic gear pieces