test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enemy team x Lemonade Stand premades, vid inside:D

gannicsgladiatorgannicsgladiator Member Posts: 413 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello guys, i wanted to share with the pvp community a video of our new guild "Enemy Team" against Lemonade Stand, and show you guys a high level/end pvp match.
Very well balanced, fun and challenging game.
these games that one little mistake matters a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njjWfW5tFg4

At same time would like to introduce our new guild Enemy Team.
We are former members of the great pvp guild The Silent Blade from beholder.
Our goal is to stay active and at top in pvp as much as possible, so we are open to challenges from everybody.

We really respect Lemonade Stand, and so far they are the best we have fought, and made us have to adapt more to high level pvp since the server merger. Hope to find these guys again soon.

Hope you all enjoy

If you are interested in contact us for a match or challenge, try to get to talk with Blacksheep or Angry Beaver (cribstaxx),. he is always here on forums too.
Dovahkiin Gannicus, GWF Sentinel- Enemy Team Guild
Gannicus Destroyer, GWF Destroyer retired
Kate Beckinsale NB DC, Link NB GF
"There is only one way to be a champion..., Never ...ing lose"
Post edited by gannicsgladiator on

Comments

• Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Nice work! Love it!
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello guys, i wanted to share with the pvp community a video of our new guild "Enemy Team" against Lemonade Stand, and show you guys a high level/end pvp match.
    Very well balanced, fun and challenging game.
    these games that one little mistake matters a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njjWfW5tFg4

At same time would like to introduce our new guild Enemy Team.
    We are former members of the great pvp guild The Silent Blade from beholder.
    Our goal is to stay active and at top in pvp as much as possible, so we are open to challenges from everybody.

We really respect Lemonade Stand, and so far they are the best we have fought, and made us have to adapt more to high level pvp since the server merger. Hope to find these guys again soon.

Hope you all enjoy

If you are interested in contact us for a match or challenge, try to get to talk with Blacksheep or Angry Beaver (cribstaxx),. he is always here on forums too.

Nice, looks like we have a team that might actually requires us to pull our A team together now. good stuff
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Nice, hope we can play again very soon!
  • Options
    synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Great game, I love it that there's some good competition for us to play again and keep us on our toes.

BTW, I posted a video of this match as well, but obviously from my point of view:

http://youtu.be/BOvum1leAeE
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Great video... you're a true beast, I'll know to run in different zone if I ever see you on it.

Other than that, I wish that the poor Alt CW would stand a chance against you, even a small one, but it seems highly unlikely he can stay alive even 3 secs if you touch him. There's nothing more for him to do but jump around waiting for his cooldowns and stamina and pray you don't get to him. I know this isn't about 1 vs 1, but still.

The FooSoo TR is also a beast, I liked his gameplay as well.
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Enemy Team looks forward to future guild vs guild premades =)

If you're guild is looking for a challenge hit up myself or one of the other members. My handle is @cribstaxxx.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    Nice, looks like we have a team that might actually requires us to pull our A team together now. good stuff

I was gonna say... I didnt see any Dcs in that match and I KNOW GCTRL is on the Ateam...

Id like to see a re-match of Ateam vs Ateam of these teams, last time it was 1000-500ish on the PTR.

Maybe a live rematch would be a good thing to see :)

Overall, good job to you guys for winning.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Yes. we didn't have our cleric on the day too. we were going to use 2 gwf, but LS couldn't match composition so we used 2 rogues.
    i hope next time we do will be the A teams, one of each. it should be very challenging!
    hope we can do it soon

thanks all for the comments, and Synozeer, very nice. once I am home from work I will watch it!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Fooso is really a beast. would make me go crazy here every time i met him in the match lol
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I thinks to meat you on a pvp whit my pve toons during daily :S was a no match for me xD i thinks was a Tr of enemy guild ( something whit the name sheep) killed me in maybe 2 sec xD No match for a pve DC ^.^ Nice work, good luck on pvp match ^^
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good job.

From what little I could tell, it looks like that particular LS team had no counter to Blacksheep and Enemy had a slightly tighter point discipline.

Great job on the points though, Gannicus and its always entertaining watching Synozeer!
  • Options
    brodyhoule1brodyhoule1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Gannicus, are you using the typical sentinel gear, or is it more fitted to suit your own taste? By typical gear I mean 2/2 scrap+titan, etc. Just a curious question, and it looks a lot more fun than the typical gwf gear I have.
    My name is Tank, and I will not die.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    tipical. I tried full imposing for the def, but rly didnt see a lot difference.
    the bonus titan is only good if you use slam, and i take too long to fill my dailies, so i use 2/2
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    tipical. I tried full imposing for the def, but rly didnt see a lot difference.
    the bonus titan is only good if you use slam, and i take too long to fill my dailies, so i use 2/2

I'm not 100% sure if it's just my bad eyesight and bad lighting (been studying for 8 hours straight, needed the lights off), but were you using a vorpal enchant? And if so, how does it compare to some of the other more popular choices like feytouched or terror? On a GWF anyways.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    yes I am using vorpal. vorpal works great for sentinel gwf. At least for my gameplay it works better than any other enchantment i have tested.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I might have to try vorpal out next time I get a chance to buy a few things then, I really like feytouched, but I just dont have the kill potential I'd like to have.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    http://pt-br.twitch.tv/meanseason/c/3163243

seasonmason recorded another match. it was a very fun match. it was driving me crazy sometimes.

game has been super boring lately, and an awesome match like it make me think it is the best pvp game of nowadays.
    however, it is a match like that for many others without fun, this why we would love to see crypitc bring new pvp modes, or ranking lader, or atleast upgrade the Q so premades fight premades.

it is much better when the pvp go in game and is all about having fun and play the game
    hope y'all enjoy.
  • Options
    srdjanasrdjana Banned Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I hate to be the one to burst a bubble here because I love a good pre vs pre as much as the next person.

But when people gear themselves out to the point PvP becomes trivial with full tenebrous...when most of the population is lucky to have rank 6's...

Of course it is going to be boring... Just like the legions of players before you who have done the same thing...

They all quit because they put themselves out of reach of any competition save for the "possible" scheduled premade once or twice per day. Every other match is just roflstomps =/

Not fun for you.
    Not fun for the competition.
  • Options
    hidahayabusahidahayabusa Member Posts: 634 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Nice stuff from both Guilds. I've met most of you guys in matches, either with my Mage or my DC and obviously the games rocked.

Keep it up and I hope to meet you in a pre vs pre and fight it over!
    * Notorious Dwarven Bear Cavalry Leader *
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I wish there were new PvP maps wil more space to fight and other objectives than "always touch the point" type of stuff.

Larger maps with diverse objectives, with more chances for personal duels, with less agglomeration, more movement... I can't say I'm thrilled at how these "serious" games play in NWO. Although, in these circumstances, I find the typical sent "go contest their point" stuff most fun to watch.
  • Options
    ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    To be completely fair to Enemy Team, the people on the Lemonade Stand side were all A-team level. But I'm guessing (and I might be wrong about this) if they were to make their absolute best team out of all the A-level players, they wouldn't pick a CW, because it's simply not good enough compared to the other classes currently. But still, Alt is considered by LS to be the best CW on the server, so let's not give the impression that they have beaten a less than A-level team there; every person playing in this match for LS has a decked out character or virtually so. And there was also another CW on the other side since both teams had the same composition. Congratulations to Enemy Team.

Also, nice duel against Boxa, Gannicus. Boxa claimed to be the best GWF in the world. Apparently not. Goob job shutting him up and showing us that it's not all about how much money you spend on the game - one thing still can't be bought.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    srdjana2 wrote: »
    I hate to be the one to burst a bubble here because I love a good pre vs pre as much as the next person.

But when people gear themselves out to the point PvP becomes trivial with full tenebrous...when most of the population is lucky to have rank 6's...

Of course it is going to be boring... Just like the legions of players before you who have done the same thing...

They all quit because they put themselves out of reach of any competition save for the "possible" scheduled premade once or twice per day. Every other match is just roflstomps =/

Not fun for you.
    Not fun for the competition.
    true true. but many games part of the competition is to gear up. if you don't gear up, someone will do and have all the advantage. it is just sad that in nw, and some other games takes a lot longer for casual players to gear up compared to people who spend. I guess it is business. this why I think games like GW2 and SWTOR are very interesting for this point. but at the same time, i think the competition for gear is interesting because somehow it gives more variety of options to pick compared to the other games mentioned above. I am not a gwf full tene by the way. a lot of the times i only play with 2.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Nice stuff from both Guilds. I've met most of you guys in matches, either with my Mage or my DC and obviously the games rocked.

Keep it up and I hope to meet you in a pre vs pre and fight it over!
    Nice brother. if your guild want we would love to do some premades too, we always looking for fun and nice games:D.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    pers3phone wrote: »
    I wish there were new PvP maps wil more space to fight and other objectives than "always touch the point" type of stuff.

Larger maps with diverse objectives, with more chances for personal duels, with less agglomeration, more movement... I can't say I'm thrilled at how these "serious" games play in NWO. Although, in these circumstances, I find the typical sent "go contest their point" stuff most fun to watch.
    me too is past time where they create more pvp modes, or at least some other variations of domination. as some other guy said in other topic, there could be maps where would have like 4 nodes, no center nodes. stuff like that to change a bit the dynamic of the game.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    To be completely fair to Enemy Team, the people on the Lemonade Stand side were all A-team level. But I'm guessing (and I might be wrong about this) if they were to make their absolute best team out of all the A-level players, they wouldn't pick a CW, because it's simply not good enough compared to the other classes currently. But still, Alt is considered by LS to be the best CW on the server, so let's not give the impression that they have beaten a less than A-level team there; every person playing in this match for LS has a decked out character or virtually so. And there was also another CW on the other side since both teams had the same composition. Congratulations to Enemy Team.

Also, nice duel against Boxa, Gannicus. Boxa claimed to be the best GWF in the world. Apparently not. Goob job shutting him up and showing us that it's not all about how much money you spend on the game - one thing still can't be bought.
    thank you very much my friend.
    to be fairly honest with you, the times we lost for Lemonade, it was common sense for us in Enemy Team that one of the reasons for it was because of the outstanding performance of their CWs.
    But I do agree, compared with the other classes nowadays, cws are slightly with disadvantage. But i do think alt played outstanding, he killed me in 1 x 1 one time I got really surprised how a CW did that!

about the other duel thank you. I try always to improve from my mistakes and get better in the game.
  • Options
    ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, only problem I think with having a CW is you have to give up someone who can stay on a point a lot more, since the CW dies so much, but you get more CC. I don't know if the trade-off is worth it in a "dream team" scenario even if it's a CW at the level of Alt. I'm guessing it's not, otherwise gctrl wouldn't say this wasn't their A-team (and like I said I think it would be more accurate to say, it wasn't their "absolute dream team", because this certainly was 5 of their best players).
  • Options
    gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited October 2013

We do have A-Team worthy players, thats what LS is all about, but our true A-Team was Steroidz, Proxi, Lantis, Myself and 5th was a tossup between a couple of players (some of which also left the game).

All of that team excluding myself stopped playing before the servers merged. Lantis until just a few days ago started playing again seriously. So unfortunately there wont ever be a time again where we can field that group to go against anyone. Not an excuse as I think Enemy Team has legitimately strong players, but they haven't faced our best yet and we've already beaten them multiple times without our best.

PS: CW is very strong and should easily be considered for an optimal 5 man line up, whether you're doing rainbow or not.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    We do have A-Team worthy players, thats what LS is all about, but our true A-Team was Steroidz, Proxi, Lantis, Myself and 5th was a tossup between a couple of players (some of which also left the game).

All of that team excluding myself stopped playing before the servers merged. Lantis until just a few days ago started playing again seriously. So unfortunately there wont ever be a time again where we can field that group to go against anyone. Not an excuse as I think Enemy Team has legitimately strong players, but they haven't faced our best yet and we've already beaten them multiple times without our best.

PS: CW is very strong and should easily be considered for an optimal 5 man line up, whether you're doing rainbow or not.
    it is sad see great players quit the game. But I understand it, since even myself consider sometimes having a break from it with the lack of pvp content. I don't get how cryptic doesn't understand how pvp is important in this game and does not anything to make it better, or with more modes or rankings and stuff.
    we also didn't play our "A" Team for this match. Personally I kind of stopped to call my mates for A team members or not, there are members better than others, but in a very selective guild I think it is kinda of disrespectful to divide these great members by titles like it. But yeah, there are other compositions of ourselves that could of have done a better or worse, not meaning that one would be really better than the other itself.

I wish I could of faced your A team, too bad they quit the game. Maybe your new guys at some point even became better than them, but since the formers A teams are retired, it will be impossible to know if they would play better than the ones you actually have. This why i don't like much to talk about retired players. that at some point were int he hall of fame.

I think it is like talking what if Pele was active and young if Messi would have the same tittle of the best of the world, or what if Fedor was active and young and in THE UFC if Cain and JDS would really dominate the Heavy weight division. haha. because these are things we never know how would be. but honorable mention to all legends "sports, or games" who quit the game.

ps: i also agree CW is good, alt was outstanding. he could kitem e very well while i was trying backcap, and even killed me in 1 x 1 once. cw is a killer in group and really does bother and make the difference in many games. it was an interesting match, with ups and downs for both teams since the beginning. although we had more fighters, our two fighters could easily be repeled by the cleric and the gf out of the points. this why i think in the end, this was very awesome and balanced match.