test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gwf Build

naughtnicht27naughtnicht27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I need a detailed reply of Great Weapon Fighter(GWF) builds and how the stats, skills, and attributes work. This is all I want.

Thanks,
Illuel
Post edited by naughtnicht27 on

Comments

• rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi Illuel,

Ill link the 3 that I would give a shot. Which ever sounds best for you.

Sentinel -Leeroy Jenkins - Sentinel

Destroyer - Seisem - PVE DPS Build
    or
    Leeroy Jenkins - DPS Build

Leeroy tests his with other knowledgeable GWFs so I believe his builds are solid. I have run with Seisem on my healer so I know he/she also is knowledgeable/very good GWF. You know me cause well im in your guild. If you can catch Dekke, Dekke is also very very good; but he runs sentinel, I run destroyer and really have never had too much trouble.

GL Illuel, but really talk to Dekke, he tests/theorycrafts more than I do.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    ^^ Hey...least you could do is also link the Extinctions Instigator build....haters gonna hate:P
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Working on an Instigator now also, but that is (currently) the seventh son of the seventh son of red headed step children! lol ;)

Either way, Sentinel or Destroyer are solid choices. I enjoy both for different reasons, and honestly different roles!
    va8Ru.gif
  • naughtnicht27naughtnicht27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Where can I get an explanation of what people call a "cap" when they compare attributes to stat points for each type of stat. A full math problem when applied to any stat and attribute combo.
  • naughtnicht27naughtnicht27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This cap explanation is really what I think is important.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There are a bunch of threads on the forums about it. I'd suggest searching 'soft cap' for threads, etc. :)

I'll try to remember to link one later, but can't promise I'll remember as I am typing from my cell!
    va8Ru.gif