test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem with forum title

grungebrmpkgrungebrmpk Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi CM's, I don't know if I'm doing this right, but I bought the Guardian of Neverwinter pack last week, but until now the Preferencies option for choosing the title in forums doesn't appear for me. I tryed to log out and in several times but nothing happens.I tryed to open a ticket for this case, and received this response After that I created a topic in the support forum, but got no response =(Can you help me please?Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by grungebrmpk on

Comments

• grungebrmpkgrungebrmpk Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    PS: Every post I make have the blank spaces trimmed, is this right?TestTestTest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    When did support respond to your ticket as such?
    Until last week there was a bit of confusion in which support thought the Community Managers were supposed to flag players which had an error in their account flags. You should no longer be receiving such responses from support, though.

However titles are not automatically applied to your account. You must apply whichever title you wish manually through the Permission Groups section of the User CP. If you can't access that page try relogging into the forums. This should update your flags and the option should become available.

If you still can't access your User CP then please send another support ticket specifying that you can not access the Permissions Group and need a staff member to manually adjust your permissions. Just note this does not mean that the title will be applied but merely they will flag your account and allow you to access the Permission's Group options.

As for the blank spaces, which blank spaces do you mean?
    I'm completely unsure what "blank spaces" you could possibly be referring to. Any non-US characters will cause post truncation because the system does not recognize the character. It's a bit annoying if you have access to non-US symbols but if you avoid any keys not on the US keyboard (slanted apostophe's, accented characters, pound symbols, Euro symbols...) you shouldn't have any problem.

Sorry for the lack of a response to your PM, BTW. I did receive it but limited time previously prevented me from responding as I would have wished.
  • grungebrmpkgrungebrmpk Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Hi ambisinister, thanks for replying!

Yes the case is exactly this, the permissions group never appear from me, I try to relog like hundred times, and nothing. And then I opened the ticket, and people who answer my ticket told me to ask for the forums cm's to enable it for me. I'm very confused :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    If this was before last Thursday-ish that you received the response then please send another ticket. They won't (shouldn't) redirect you to the CM's anymore.

If you received a response after Thursday-ish then let me know and I'll nudge the Community Manager to bonk the support staff over the head. ;)
    edited October 2013
    Thanks again for replying!

I opened the ticket last friday, and had the response on saturday (12/10).

Do I need to update the ticket?

Thanks again man!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    I'll let the CM's know.

The CM's are off for NotReallyWorthyOfRespect Day so by all means update your ticket but I'll have them look into it first thing tomorrow when they get in.

They may apply it just to get you situated sooner but I can't speak for them. :)
    edited October 2013
    Ok, thank you very much again!!! You rocks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Hi ambisinister,

Look at the response I got from support:

<<Please do not repost replies from CS, per Rules of Conduct. Use the PM system if you wish to discuss ticket responses with a mod or Community Manager>>

And they closed the ticket! oO

Can you help please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As Ambi replied above, it will have to be manually adjusted by one of the Community Managers. They were out of the office for the holiday yesterday, but should be back in today.

I stress should.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    edited October 2013
    Hi lewstelamon01,

Can you give me their names? I don't know who to send the pm!

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sominator or cmpinpointerror. The guys with the red names.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    edited October 2013
    Thank you very much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Problem solved, this post can be closed! Thanks for the help! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]