test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaign : Rise to Power

hexedianhexedian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
With the release of the epilogue, the story has come full circle. Play the entire campaign for the full story!

Note, these quests are not for those who do not like dialogue-heavy missions. You will have to find your hack and slash elsewhere.

Campaign : Rise to Power by @Hexedian
Short Code: NWS-DNY9W4W7J
Mission Type: Mostly story-based
Average Duration: 30 minutes
Amount of Combat: Moderate to high
Author tips/hints: I would encourage everyone to play the campaign in order for best enjoyment.

Prologue : The Power of Imagination
NW-DQSJBLAT4

A short quest to introduce you to the actors of this unfolding story.
6 minutes, Solo Friendly
screenshot

Chapter 1 : The Orcish Menace
NW-DNTEDJ6A4

This chapter has you fight orcs and their undead minions to try to rescue the party and finally put a stop to the threat. Don't miss the secrets or you might be in trouble!
40 minutes, Solo Friendly
10m4.jpg

Chapter 2 : Which Lich Witch?
NW-DAULXF597

You meet with the party on a quest to stop the lich Zarifrax from overcoming the doomguides' defenses.
30 minutes, Solo Friendly
y16q.jpg

Chapter 3 : Where Power Lurks
NW-DN6VLRSAT

You meet again with your friends to investigate possible kidnappings on a remote road. What you discover is a tale for the bards to tell...
40 minutes, Solo Friendly
24ww.jpg

Epilogue : Heroes Always Rise
NW-DHFRPPQ8D

You meet one last time with your old friends for a grand quest - to slay a dragon! Pack up those potions, boys and girls, this one promises to be a challenge!
15 minutes, Solo or Two Players
6rbt.jpg

I hope the fine folks from the foundry forum find my efforts fruitful. Have fun!
Post edited by hexedian on

Comments

• roguish98roguish98 Member Posts: 78
    edited October 2013
    Looking forward to playing this hexedian :)
  • hexedianhexedian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would appreciate more plays on this... The final quest has only received 5-stars ratings, but hasn't even reached 10 plays yet. I hope all the time I've put into this campaign hasn't been in vain...