test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Poll

mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PvE Discussion
I really enjoy PvP in this game. I basically geared my toons specifically for it. The only thing really bothering about the pvp and seems a bit unfair (you guessed it, Rogues) is the rogues SE daily. If every other class has a daily that can be dodged, why can't we dodge SE? Keep the damage and all that jazz, but just let me use my dodge skills to evade that beastly daily!

It's like when I hear the "tink tink" of an ice knife, I'm ready to move! Same concept should go for the rogues daily. They already have it too easy. This would be a respectable fix.

On a side note - A GWF/GF knock downs seem a bit lengthy. Would be nice to have a chance to evade in between a GF's CC. You're in combat, why would you get up that slow? lol
(BTW I do have one of each class now, I am not QQ'ing cuz I'm squishy, etc. These are neutral observations)

Back to the point:
Would you like to see the rogues SE daily be dodge-able like every other class's daily?
1z4y45e.jpg