test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comprehensive List of PvP Guilds

kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
Hi all. Now that all of the shards have merged into one I think it would be good create a comprehensive list of pvp-focused guilds. I am sure that now many people are interested in guild-shopping (myself included), and this list will be very helpful.

If you are in a pvp-oriented guild, please post your guild information in this thread (officer contacts, website URL, recruiting needs, etc...).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Essence of Aggression: PVE/PVP. Apply at our website if interested. Please know that we have no tolerance for whiners, babies, drama queens, leavers, grievers, gossips, exploiters or plain-old jerks. If you somehow get into our guild and we find out you fit into one of those categories, expect to be quickly kicked. Do not apply if you do not have Teamspeak. A mic is preferred, but we accept good players who have no mic but can listen. 11.5K GS+ is recommended.

A like to our PVP etiquette page can be found here.

PS: Sending Officers an annoying amount of tells in-game about why you haven't been accepted yet is a sure-fire way to be disapproved.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There is an entire forum specifically just for this, i.e. Guild Recruitment ---> http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?694-Guild-Recruitment
  • Options
    clearlyavirginclearlyavirgin Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    82x82.png
    (The Silent Blade)
    Apply at our website.
    http://thesilentblade.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=478729&TabID=4127504
    Or by contacting an officer that is online.

We were the #1 PvP guild on Beholder and placed 2nd in last PTR tournament.
    There is a 10k GS minimum for CW, DC, and GWF, an 11K GS minimum for TRs, and a 13k GS minimum for GFs.
    To us, GS means nothing, this just assures us you have at least t2 or very well enchanted t1 gear.
    We have ventrilo.
    We have a 0 tolerance for exploiting, trash talking, and leaving during a GvG (without good reason). We always strive to be respectful to our opponents, not camping too close to their spawn and always offering 1v1s if the team gives up.
    At any given time from 7am-9PM EST we have 20-30 people online, in other words, very active.

You can also check us out on Facebook. Link bellow.
    https://www.facebook.com/thesilentbladebeholder
  • Options
    kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited October 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    There is an entire forum specifically just for this, i.e. Guild Recruitment ---> http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?694-Guild-Recruitment

That forum is for all guild recruitment (pvp, pve, rp, etc...). Besides, this isn't just a thread dedicated to recruitment. It's good to know who all of the PvP guilds are for other reasons such as setting up matches.
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's always good to see PvP-centric guilds more focused on the gameplay than on the drama. Realistically no one can control the actions of every guild member, but the mission statements are good starts.

Being from Mindflayer, I can vouch for at least several members of Essence of Aggression bringing a solid challenge while staying classy.

The guild I'm in is actually not a PvP-focused guild; there are a handful of us who really enjoy PvP and just drag our friends in to do their dailies and practice their gameplay ;)
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As this appears primarily oriented towards guild recruiting, it's been moved to the appropriate forum.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    well moving this thread essentially killed it. It really wasn't meant only for recruiting.
  • Options
    soulblazer07soulblazer07 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I found myself returning back to the forums. I'm curious. How easy is to create a guild? I notice this is a game where a lot of gamers are very engaging and active, which I find really cool :) What guild hosting service is the best and easiest to use....and why? A friend of mine has a lot of friends in game and are thinking of forming together. A lot of people use Enjin, but for me, Enjin is kinda hard to use though it has really cool template designs. I've heard Guild Launch is really easy to use but the template designs aren't so good (but easier to customize compared to Enjin apparently).
  • Options
    scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    There was an old thread deathvids and myself worked on that had a list of all the guilds before open beta. I still have it all stored on this website.

If there are some ppl interested in converting it into a more robust guild directory, I'm down for coding as long as other people can maintain it.

The actual list is here: http://apps.laggy.pk/shards/guilds.php
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    therealjaelustherealjaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited October 2013
    As this appears primarily oriented towards guild recruiting, it's been moved to the appropriate forum.

While it turned out that way it wasn't really the intent of the thread if you look at the OP, however, I think this brings up a good point which is the reason why it turned into a guild recruiting thread. Namely that the Guild Recruiting forums is insufficient as currently structured as it lumps together PvP guilds, PvE guilds, RP guilds, etc..

If someone is looking for a PvP guild, the Guild Recruiting forums make it very difficult for them. Perhaps there could be a guild finder tool built into the Gateway that would make this forum obsolete?
    garret_fi.png
  • Options
    rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I may as well drop some info here:

Exodus was founded around a month and a half ago as a haven for PvP'ers! Since then we have steadily progressed to become considered as one of the most skilled and classy PvP guilds around.

Having gained around 100 additional players since the guild's creation, we must now be more restrictive in our recruitment. To join, you must be geared to a competitive level (if you don't know what is competitive you don't PvP enough :P), have access to teamspeak and have a no BS attitude.

To become part of Exodus, PM or mail myself or an officer in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR