test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

is plague fire enchantment working as tooltips now?

nevets6169nevets6169 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As above
Is plague fire enchantment working as tool tips now?
cause last time someone tested it in pvp, its show 3 stack of debuff, but it only apply 1 stack on opponent (oni -5% for lesser PF)
so if this is a bug, plz fix it soon, if cryptic wan to nerf PF, please amend the tool tip accordingly
i don't want to spend unnecessary AD on greater PF, then found out it's debuff can only apply for 1 stack
Post edited by nevets6169 on

Comments

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The damage dot stacks up to three stacks on all Plague Fire enhancements.

The debuff stacks on the Lesser up to 3% damage increase (15% Defense reduction).

The debuff does NOT stack on the Greater. Or to be more precise, according to the logs, the debuff on the Greater is never more than 3%.

I did not test the normal Plague Fire, but I would not be surprised if the debuff does not stack and it is never higher than 3%.

In fact, the disparity between the top and bottom enhancement's debuffs would imply there is an intentional hard cap of 3% to all Plague Fire, i.e. that this is no bug.

The only reason I can think of this is because of the new Feywild enchants (Terror, Bronzewood, and Feytouched). If Plague Fire debuff stacked, it would easily be better than all the new enhancements by a large margin. In fact, it would easily be the best weapon enhancement for many specs across classes, especially the Guardian Fighter.
  • nevets6169nevets6169 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i really lose hope on this game
    they cant just nerf greater PF, because they got new enchantment
    bronzewood ignore enemy armor resistance, and feytouched siphon enemy damage to add self damage, its different from PF
    as for terror, it reduce defense
    but u can get terror in gnarloot cave (using key) and also MC, which PF only can obtained from nightmare lockbox
    and now nightmare lockbox no longer drop, isnt it PF should be more precious
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    GPF and normal PF are stuck at 3%... Tested and complained about on many threads. Sad, but true.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad