test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CW/TR LF active guild that does dungeons

whoamarkwhoamark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi,

Now that the servers are merged I'm interested in finding a home. I'm usually on 3-8 hrs a day.

Looking for a guild that is active (20+ members on during active hours), one that is focused on dungeons. I have a geared TR but am making my CW my main, which hit 60 recently. Interested in reaching CN/MC and running them frequently, as well as other T2s.

PM or leave a comment!
Post edited by whoamark on

Comments

• meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi there, I am from Order of the Raven. We running dungeons very frequently and currently have about 360 members at the moment. Our guild has been established since early beta and we have a great group of people from all over. We have our own teamspeak server for communication purposes for members to use at any time. If you would like, you can check out our website here at Order of the Raven (Use Chrome or Firefox). You can check out our guild recruitment thread here. If you would like any more information, feel free to private message me on the forums or talk to an officer in game. We would love to have you join us.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • deadlye69deadlye69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello whoamark, we spoke before the merge. You were interested in joining Gods and Generals. Unfortunately you were not on the same server at the time and we couldn't add you to our family. I believe one of the last things I said was, "maybe when the servers merge." Well it's happened and we'd love to have you. I know you registered on our site already and your application was approved. Just send me a PM in game if you want in(ahria@deadlye69). Looking forward to hearing from you again.

ahria@deadlye69