test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chronic Disorder recruiting seasoned gamers!

zacharus85zacharus85 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
As an introduction a little about ourselves and what we aim for...

Chronic Disorder has been created by 2 friends who have been playing online games for the biggest part of their life, World of Warcraft, Aion, Age of Conan, Diablo 1/2/LoD/3 our experience combined spans over 25000 hrs of gameplay.
We have been together in guild councils for the biggest part of our gametime, and now we're bringing that experience to Neverwinter.

With the creation of this guild we are looking to gather a relatively small group of like minded people who have a mature attitude, are willing to progress and most importantly carry their own weight in a group/guild.

Once we have a solid group of players our aim is to defeat new content as fast as possible and be on the forefront of the pve scene.

What are we looking for?

Players need to be 18+

Able to communicate in English via voice comms, this means you must have a working mic equipped or willing to purchase one.

Currently Neverwinter experience is not that important, we're looking for seasoned players who have had experience in previous mmo's/rpg's, so whether you have been playing for a month or 6 months, your previous experience is far more important.

You are willing to play this game legit, this means no boss/mob bugging, no campfire running or going to places where you can hit the boss, but the boss cant hit you.
Bumping mobs off cliffs is accepted since we see it as a clever use of game mechanics and something that was intended to be done.

Be active, we all have jobs, family, hobbies and even kids, but if you only play 5 hours/week we recommend you to look for a more casual guild.

Always carry out a positive attitude, whether you are in a pug or a guild group, being a member of the guild means you represent the guild anytime you are online, bad behavior will reflect upon the guild as a whole, therefore you should refrain from trolling, racism, hacking or any way of cheating possible.

No lootwhoring or begging, rewards come for those who work for it and we aim to progress as a guild, not some individual who might think he is entitled to some loot.

If this sounds like it might be something for you, fill in an application at http://chronic-disorder.enjin.com or contact us online for more info, if we don't respond immediately we might be running a dungeon so try again a bit later.

Asilya@zacharus85
Verdican@verdican85
Chronic Disorder is looking for more members, if high-end pve progression in a small guild is something for you, check us out on http://chronic-disorder.enjin.com
Post edited by zacharus85 on

Comments

• verdican85verdican85 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Still looking for more active , mature , skilled , progressive minded PVE players to join our ranks
    Currently open for all classes

Main online times (GMT+1) : afternoon//early evening ( 13.00h-20.30pm ) during the week
    afternoon till late at night ( 13.00h-05.30am ) during weekends

Dont miss out on the chance to make this dedicated community your new home
    Assistance in T1/T2 gearing up in T1/T2 possible
  • verdican85verdican85 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Still looking for a few more for balanced guild runs .

Guardian Fighter : HIGH
    Devoted Cleric : HIGH
    Control Wizard : HIGH
    Trickster Rogue : HIGH
    Great Weapon Fighter : HIGH
  • zacharus85zacharus85 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Edited the main post with our stance towards legitimately playing the game.
    Also changed the website host and a Teamspeak 3 server being hosted in the upcoming week.
    Chronic Disorder is looking for more members, if high-end pve progression in a small guild is something for you, check us out on http://chronic-disorder.enjin.com
  • zacharus85zacharus85 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Update: got a mumble server up and running, still looking for all classes.
    If you're willing to play this game legit and you can meet the requirements feel free to apply!
  • fatmanonicefatmanonice Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    still looking for people? I'm not new to the mmorpg scene, but I am new to Neverwinter.
    I have made one of each class. Besides a GWF. I still have to level but if you guys are good, and want to raid, I would love to join. I'll be a healer, DPS or if need be a tank. I would prefer to DPS but if you need heals ill lvl my Cleric.