test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Major bugs with dungeon queues since recent patch!

thedreadpirateyithedreadpirateyi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Dear Cryptic Studios

Please fix dungeon queues. The most recent patch has introduced a RIDICULOUS amount of bugs with dungeon queues.

The most frequent seems to be an issue where as soon as the queue pops, the two people in the last two spots have already declined (signified by 2 red Xs). Bear in mind this is the way the queue notifier pops up initially, it isn't the result of people cancelling. When this happens, if you are lucky, the queue finder will detect that there aren't enough people and return you to queue. If you are unlucky, however, it will put you in the dungeon anyway, with nobody else in the group except for whoever you were grouped with before.

The second issue is even more annoying than this. It is the Return To Instance bug, where the RTI button will remain on your screen (and you will be considered still in a dungeon by the queue system) for anywhere between 1 and 6 minutes after exiting a dungeon or dungeon group.

There are also two bugs with party chat that I am aware of. The first is that occasionally party chat will stop showing a person's communications to certain other party members. The second is that after leaving a dungeon group or any kind of group that used the queue finder, there is the possibility that the CURRENT party chat of members from any group you were recently in will start appearing on your chat.

PLEASE fix these issues that were introduced in the most recent patch (or possibly exacerbated). Thank you.

Sincerely

A Concerned Player
Post edited by thedreadpirateyi on

Comments

• vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    on the Brightside the introduction of new bugs probably means they are actively working on instancing bugs and will probably be actively monitoring the system. Thus will quickly repair issues.. I have noticed the queue system is much faster, Kudos.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Unfortunately, I have seen all those bugs (and in particular the chat one is extremely common) well before Feywild, let alone the previous patch.

I have not done much PvE since Feywild, but this does not sound like anything new.
  • namenotpickedyetnamenotpickedyet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited October 2013
    ive noticed this bug too. i wait in queue and when it opens two slots are already declined. I wasted a whole DD for Malabogs Castle with the queue popping 4-5 times and every time the two slots at the end are declined. With 5 min left to DD i excepted the queue and got put in MC with two others (not in my group, just there with me) and got stuck with the RTI for the remainder of the DD. Hopefully with the shard merge this is corrected cuz right now its very annoying.
  • yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I hardly can't queue anymore normally during DD times. Most of the times I get this decline bug, very often I am placed unqueued in the dungeon and have to walk the whole map back. And the return to instance bug prevents me from requeuing. It sometimes takes much longer than 10 minutes, too. Also if you decline those parties, too, where already one is red and requeue then the very same party will just pop up again and again. So you have to wait several minutes before you can queue again to get another mix.

Also I have seen that every one accepted the party (5 people) while I have not accepted it at all. So with me that would have been 6 people???