test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how many inventory bags max ?

tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
is it possible to have more then 5 inventory bags ?
have 3 estra greater bags, could replace one other bag still but only gives 6 extra slots.
so is it possible to continue expand the inventory by buying more bags ?
because 4 greater holding bags isn`t enough for me.
i know i can buy extra bank slots, but it`s mostly stuf i use.
enchants take a lot of space.
and then all the different kind of pots.
don`t want to get an extra job to do daily bank managing also.
Post edited by tcarnce on

Comments

• filcfilc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    3 bags from quests is enough for anything in this game :)

fuse enchants, use best skill pots (2 instead of 5)
    sell the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> :)
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    my runestones alone already take 34 slots at the moment, just counted.
    and they `re all below 4, so can`t fuse.
    they `re waiting for more ;p (stones to fuse) :D
    and pots :s
    *counts*
    take 15 slots at the moment.
    don`t feel like vendor or put them on ah, want to use them myself ;p
    sounds like i`m some kind of hoarder, but it`s even worse if i send all pots of the other 26 chars to the main ;p

so it`s allready 45 slots used on only runestones and buf potions.
    hp pots i didn`t count along, which are some slots too ;p

sell "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>" is not realy an option because each day they `ll pile up again.

i don`t even have room to try out other armor sets.

if bagspaces can be purchased it`s alright too :d
  • filcfilc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    vendor all ench/runestone bellow rank 3
    clear your bank and put all weapon/armor enchies there, you dont need to have them with you
    you need only 3 potions (in bag) - major flask of potency, major flask of protection and elixir of fate

if you are still really desperate for bag space after this, make new char lvl it up and split loot. You dont need runestones with you all the time, so send them by mail to other char. btw you can use mail as your account bank.
    edited October 2013
    no thanks, you clearly don`t know what you re talking about.
    those low ranks end up being worth millions ad.
    but ok, i believe you intend it well.
    the potions keep coming in also all the time, especialy that new zone is bag hungry with all the greens and blues, which i even need to delete regular. the green ones then.

i know about the seperate char, i`m not a complete newbie ;p
    27 chars.
    but it happens on them all, don`t realy feel like hoarding all runestones on 1 char, while on the main they keep coming in anyway.
    i have 1000 barrels with content each week at least from leadership.
    and even thinking of expanding a little :D
    to 1350.

snifsnif, need bags.
    not solutions with extra work.
  • aquillazxaquillazx Member Posts: 86
    edited October 2013
    Get 4 random players and make your own guild, remove them after creating then get a friend to join you and invite all of your characters. Buy 1 maybe 2 slots ( should be 450K AD in total or only 150K if you just go for the first one) and dump all your enchantments and runestones in there = loads of free space.

150K / 450K AD sounds like alot but in reality all it takes is selling a few high rank enchants.

If all 27 characters are on the same account then you could just get the AD to pay for the slots by praying / doing dailies on them then moving the AD to the character that's the guild leader.
    edited October 2013
    27 chars thats 810 slots in just main satchel and you run out of bag space :D

i have 4 chars and only 3 bags on each, have plenty of room on any of the chars :D

well, in my country we have saying "za blbost se plati"

good luck :)
    edited October 2013
    aquillazx wrote: »
    Get 4 random players and make your own guild, remove them after creating then get a friend to join you and invite all of your characters. Buy 1 maybe 2 slots ( should be 450K AD in total or only 150K if you just go for the first one) and dump all your enchantments and runestones in there = loads of free space.

150K / 450K AD sounds like alot but in reality all it takes is selling a few high rank enchants.

If all 27 characters are on the same account then you could just get the AD to pay for the slots by praying / doing dailies on them then moving the AD to the character that's the guild leader.

that`s a good idea if it`s cheaper then normal bankspaces :)
    do have a one man guild, so that`s not a problem.
    so i`ll look into that.

how many space has one guildbank slot ?

yes they`re on 1 account :D
    i`m not an abuser :)
    so money(ad) isn`t realy a problem, although i`m not swimming in it :D
    edited October 2013
    filc wrote: »
    27 chars thats 810 slots in just main satchel and you run out of bag space :D

i have 4 chars and only 3 bags on each, have plenty of room on any of the chars :D

well, in my country we have saying "za blbost se plati"

good luck :)

it`s realy horrible to manage all that.
    if 1 char get`s 4 barrels a day x 25 actualy, not using 2 chars :D (they were slots intended for new classes)
    so 25 x 4 each day, but not opening them all
    after a while after they reach 100 each char or something, otherwise my bags are filled each time on each char.
    and then i just send all runestones to the main and fuse, but a lot remains if they don`t reach 4 or 0.
    it`s nice extra ad
    or for own use.
    not walking around with rank 10`s yet unfortunately
    won`t happen also i guess, even for me it`s a load of work.

ahh had to remove my smilies, 4 is max in 1 message
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tcarnce wrote: »
    how many space has one guildbank slot ?

8 x 6, i.e. 48 per slots guild bank repository/tab.

150k first tab and extra 150k per tab after up to 8th tab which costs 1.2M AD itself. Total to unlock all tabs: 5.4M AD.
    edited October 2013
    ooo, that`s nice :) thanks

it`s maybe more awesome then i thought.
    then i just put all chars in the guild and let them drop their runestones in it ;p
    saves typing the name of the account and collecting it from mail
    edited October 2013
    tried it a bit, but found out it`s actualy very unhandy.
    the slots are quickly full
    there`s no sort button, and no option to double click so it gets transfered to the guild bank.
    so everything must be dragged to it`s own spot.

so i`m still in very need of extra normal bagspace
    to not do this as daytime job.
    only 2 more bag slots would be more then very nice, and willing to pay for it. in zen ofcourse :D
    for slots.
  • aquillazxaquillazx Member Posts: 86
    edited October 2013
    tcarnce wrote: »
    tried it a bit, but found out it`s actualy very unhandy.
    the slots are quickly full
    there`s no sort button, and no option to double click so it gets transfered to the guild bank.
    so everything must be dragged to it`s own spot.

*snip*

Doing it through the guild bank can be a hassle at the start but as soon as you've got good system going ( I just line them up from rank 1 to 4 in the first tab , the second tab i use for 5+ ) it'll be alot easier to do it through the guild bank.

1000 zen being worth about 380k on my shard I'd say that buying those 2 guild bank slots has been the best investment that I've ever made.

Can't say that I wouldn't love for a sort button to be there but the little extra time that it takes for me to sort them after fusing is worth not spending tons of AD on extra bags to me.