test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trading owlbear for a stag?

maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was wondering if this is going to be possible, just like it is possible with the horses from the lock boxes?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Owlbear WAY better than stag, you're crazy =P

I dunno I haven't heard anything heh, they are BoE now so you could probably sell owlbear for more than the price of a stag since they're new.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well, with the mystic nightmare promotion you couldn't get the regular nightmare during that period, which is probably why they offered the ability to switch a mystic for a normal nightmare. You can still get the stag by opening Feywild lockboxes.
  • Options
    muhacmuhac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The Owlbear will be BoE after the patch planed today so u still will be able to trade it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i thought the bop owlbear issue was already patched last night at 10pm PST...
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    muhac wrote: »
    The Owlbear will be BoE after the patch planed today so u still will be able to trade it...

The patch happened last night. It is already fixed
  • Options
    maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
    edited October 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    Owlbear WAY better than stag, you're crazy =P

I dunno I haven't heard anything heh, they are BoE now so you could probably sell owlbear for more than the price of a stag since they're new.
    Now, for me, the mounts are only cosmetics as I have account wide purple mounts. (And I don't like the owlbear :) )