test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The LFG tool is so poorly designed

sapientcrowsapientcrow Member Posts: 57
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Current queue times are on average from an hour to 3 and this is on both my cleric and rogue. (This is not end game 60 queues)
I know that this is not controlled by the queue however...
When I finally do get a group and we die a few times people quit and then we can not search for a replacement party member and it usually ends up back to the queue for another hour or more.

What in the world is Cryptic thinking not having a standard replace option in the lfg tool. If you are going to have a tool make it right or just disable it and have people search for a party the old fashion way.

The tool should be cross shard, and have a replace option and as long as the leader is the required level it should always have the queue option regardless of level.

Comments

• slayorianslayorian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It could use some improvement. I think it's too blind right now. I'd love to be able to select what types of classes I want in the party and maybe even see a list of people who are currently queued then just pick from the list.

Currently, your best bet is to make some friends (that don't suck) in those runs you do get. Then start running with them without having to queue. And, join a decent guild.