test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feywild forum title

yukuaiitayukuaiita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

how to unlock this title? I bought the pack (a long time ago :P) and I never get the title (so I can boast with friends :D)
firmaconsiglio.gif
Post edited by yukuaiita on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Click user CP and then permission groups. You will be able to change your title there.
  • ariella321ariella321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You might also have to raise a ticket if Permission Groups is not an option for you. It doesn't show up for me, and I've heard that is not uncommon.
  • yukuaiitayukuaiita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ok, thanks for all :D
    firmaconsiglio.gif
  • sokarrostausokarrostau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 45
    edited October 2013
    I've been wondering the same thing and, after reading this thread, just checked to find I don't have Permission Groups either, at least not that I can see. How do I raise a ticket on the forums? Alternatively, can someone tell me where to find Permission Groups?
  • ariella321ariella321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There is a User CP link near the top of the forum pages. As I understand it, that is where Permission Groups is supposed to be located.

For a support ticket, there is a Support link a little higher on the page...just below the URL.